Chester is missing

Hey starvers,

For the first time since I play DS/T, i can't find chester... I mean I have explore the map multiple times, and at day 200 I've seen him nowhere.

does anyone have already seen this? Is there a way to tp to chester?

I did not want to use console command or anything, and I survive without him for 200 days, but now i am curions to find him.

mods in this game: geometric placement and gesture wheel

The mods shouldn't be the cause as they are client-side mods.

Maybe it's somewhere that you explored during night, so you just didn't see the eyebone? Without commands, I can only suggest to look again, and make sure it's day when you re-explore the world. It can be hidden behind a tree, a bush or a boulder even, so maybe you could rotate the camera?

15 minutes ago, b1b3r0n said:

Hey starvers,

For the first time since I play DS/T, i can't find chester... I mean I have explore the map multiple times, and at day 200 I've seen him nowhere.

does anyone have already seen this? Is there a way to tp to chester?

I did not want to use console command or anything, and I survive without him for 200 days, but now i am curions to find him.

mods in this game: geometric placement and gesture wheel

You can try the command c_gonext("chester") to make sure he is in the map. If he is you will teleport to his location. Once you are there: open the map, remember where you were and restart the game and it'll be like you never used commands.

2 hours ago, DelroyBM said:

You can try the command c_gonext("chester") to make sure he is in the map. If he is you will teleport to his location. Once you are there: open the map, remember where you were and restart the game and it'll be like you never used commands.

Thanks i'll try :)

On 27/06/2017 at 6:09 PM, Chris1488 said:

No don't use that command, cause chester only appears once you pick up the eyebone. Use c_gonext("chester_eyebone") instead to teleport to the missing eyebone.

It seems it doesn't work, the chester eyebone is really missing :(

chester eyebone.png

8 minutes ago, alainmcd said:

Ctrl-v when copy-pasting into the console toggles the "Remote" status - press Ctrl again before pressing Enter.

it's here !

Thanks a lot everybody !

Hiding back of the tree !

chester eyebone.png

Archived