I have an extra key, and I'd like some help

Hey guys,

Some of you know me already and can verify to others that I'm not pulling one over on you. I'd just like a unique YouTube thumbnail that'll make my videos stand out over all the others that all look the same...one that'll make viewers think, "I WANNA CLICK ON THAT VIDEO SO BADLY." In exchange for an awesome thumbnail that I can use, I'll give you my extra Oxygen Not Included steam key.

Anyone interested? (serious applicants only, though it's not like I can stop you from making MSPaint art)

http://www.youtube.com/JBeetle

Thanks!

2 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

Are you looking for something made with official assets, or would something drawn be okay?

I'd actually prefer something drawn over official assets, but still in the same art style. like that main duplicant but in a different pose.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I can try something if you'd like. What do you have in mind exactly?

including what i said above, 1280x720 and the psd file preferred so i can edit it (change episode numbers, etc)

@ElleDios That's actually really good - something I'd make. However, I want something more handcrafted, not using stock assets.

By the way, here is the one I'm currently using. I think I want to keep the text I made, but the background is just like everyone else's, so that's no good.

oxygennotincluded1.jpg

(If I don't end up using anyone's art, I'll still give my favorite the key. Thanks.)

10 hours ago, jbeetle said:

By the way, here is the one I'm currently using. I think I want to keep the text I made, but the background is just like everyone else's, so that's no good.

(If I don't end up using anyone's art, I'll still give my favorite the key. Thanks.)

Would you mind providing a transparent image of the logo you want to use so I can mess around with formatting? Thank you.

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

So basically layers in psd format, with a avatar you use, and fonts?

Yes, but I don't need it to have a jbeetle avatar or anything. The thumbnail just needs to pop on the YouTube searches page.

3 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

Would you mind providing a transparent image of the logo you want to use so I can mess around with formatting? Thank you.

I've attached the psd file I used. I don't necessarily need to use what I have. If you think something will catch the eye of the person browsing YouTube, more power to you! 

oxygennotincluded.psd

8 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

Here's my attempt!

ONI Thumbnail.psd

I left a lot of blank space under the logo for you to put the episode number, that way it kinda looks like it's coming out of the portal. The logo is also on a layer separate from everything else so you can switch it out with yours if you'd prefer it.

I like it. I don't suppose you have the skill to make a duplicant sorta up close in front with some funny expression? He's kinda iconic imo.

Archived