Choose Your Starving Adventure!

DatShadowJK

35 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

I can take a shot how many characters are in the story thus far that are usable I forget?

(I'm beginning to worry that there's too much. I guess dividing them into groups to make it easier but honestly, there are some characters I think we could have done without).

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(I'm beginning to worry that there's too much. I guess dividing them into groups to make it easier but honestly, there are some characters I think we could have done without).

Yes I thought that you guys would keep them in their universes so SW wouldn't enter untill the gang went on a trip to be the new castaways
So I think it would be best to remove the SW characters for now and stick to the main cast or main groups that most characters are paired with. So no Wes or Wigfrid and stuff like that. I don't think what I said made any sense.

Edit it would be better if we did this in an RP fasion with few taking the setect roles of characters but that would tear down the choice mechnic in each post so..?

Edited by Donke60

17 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Yes I thought that you guys would keep them in their universes so SW wouldn't enter untill the gang went on a trip to be the new castaways
So I think it would be best to remove the SW characters for now and stick to the main cast or main groups that most characters are paired with. So no Wes or Wigfrid and stuff like that. I don't think what I said made any sense.

Edit it would be better if we did this in an RP fasion with few taking the setect roles of characters but that would tear down the choice mechnic in each post so..?

(I can write him out in the next post)

(I kinda like the choice thing actually. Makes it more interesting (even though Shadow prefers to chose the meanest or shippiest choices :p ))

I can write him out in the next post)

He's already been written out

Though this does not answer my question on who is where in the story and what is avialllble?

Also why is your stuff in parentheses 

5 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Though this does not answer my question on who is where in the story and what is avialllble?

Also why is your stuff in parentheses 

(Like who we have and who we don't have? Well... we have Wilson, Willow, Wendy (with Abby), Woodie and Webber iirc. And there's still Wolfgang, WX-78, Wickerbottom, Wes and Wigfrid left, minus the SW characters).

(Also I talk in brackets because this is off-topic/non-RP talk. I do it in all other RPs as well).

• Like 1

(Like who we have and who we don't have? Well... we have Wilson, Willow, Wendy (with Abby), Woodie and Webber iirc. And there's still Wolfgang, WX-78, Wickerbottom, Wes and Wigfrid left, minus the SW characters).

Lets not bring in more characters atleast until we get more people I'll see what I can write its rather late so I'm rather spent so it will have to wailt till tomarrow.

C, OBVIOUSLY

Meanwhile, back at base.

*abagail wis wis wis noises*

Wendy oncovers one of the moon boulders to reveal...

a hardened rubber bung.

"Huh, wonder who left THAT there." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *cough cough* Charlie *cough cough* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

However, the player who is playing her decides to log of and check the Klei forums.

And, at this exact same time, the player who is playing Webber clicks on the exact same topic as her at the same time.

*A New Reign Puzzle: Metheus*

After a while of pretty *backbreaking* effort into the second puzzle, they both hava their combinations to insert into an ancient chest if they find one anytime soon on the world.

Boom. Wendy and Webber hop back onto DST and click on the server that's called 'Metheus' Chest, Klei Public Server', where they go on to the world we know and love.

*Woodie at this time has already stopped the fight*

Spoiler

*but then... Willow and Wilson take out some rope and drag Woodie deep into the forest to begin... experiments*

JK JK JK JK JK JK

Actually, do you remember the first of Maxwell's Sacrifices?

*psst*

Huh? (everyone else)

*psst*

It was weeeeeeeeeessssssssss

And why do I say this? Because guess what just appeared...

Ghost_Wes.png

Yeah, that's right.

What do dey do!?!??!?!

A) realize how horrible Wes is and not reviv him

B) C'MON GUYS HES DEAD LETS JUST REVIV HIM

C) *hand holds over the 'Ban Wes' button*

OH WAIT IMPORTANT MESSAGE---

Maxwell's ban has ran out.

*Maxwell player gets notified*

ಠ⌣ಠ It's time I finally returned.

Edited by Master Jand
Realized Woodlegs has kinda been erased

5 hours ago, Donke60 said:

So I think it would be best to remove the SW characters for now and stick to the main cast or main groups that most characters are paired with. So no Wes or Wigfrid and stuff like that. I don't think what I said made any sense

I BLAME JAND FOR ADDING WOODLEGS (Pls no kill)

--

Also. Jand, with you story part.

WHY WOULD YOU TORTURE ME WITH THIS SOAP OPERA

-----

Bump Thread or Nah? We need moar peeps

EDIT: Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 3.26.54 pm.png

I am offended.

Kidding. (Pls no kill)

Edited by DatShadowJK

11 hours ago, Master Jand said:

C, OBVIOUSLY

Meanwhile, back at base.

*abagail wis wis wis noises*

Wendy oncovers one of the moon boulders to reveal...

a hardened rubber bung.

"Huh, wonder who left THAT there." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *cough cough* Charlie *cough cough* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

However, the player who is playing her decides to log of and check the Klei forums.

And, at this exact same time, the player who is playing Webber clicks on the exact same topic as her at the same time.

*A New Reign Puzzle: Metheus*

After a while of pretty *backbreaking* effort into the second puzzle, they both hava their combinations to insert into an ancient chest if they find one anytime soon on the world.

Boom. Wendy and Webber hop back onto DST and click on the server that's called 'Metheus' Chest, Klei Public Server', where they go on to the world we know and love.

*Woodie at this time has already stopped the fight*

Reveal hidden contents

*but then... Willow and Wilson take out some rope and drag Woodie deep into the forest to begin... experiments*

JK JK JK JK JK JK

Actually, do you remember the first of Maxwell's Sacrifices?

*psst*

Huh? (everyone else)

*psst*

It was weeeeeeeeeessssssssss

And why do I say this? Because guess what just appeared...

Ghost_Wes.png

Yeah, that's right.

What do dey do!?!??!?!

A) realize how horrible Wes is and not reviv him

B) C'MON GUYS HES DEAD LETS JUST REVIV HIM

C) *hand holds over the 'Ban Wes' button*

OH WAIT IMPORTANT MESSAGE---

Maxwell's ban has ran out.

*Maxwell player gets notified*

ಠ⌣ಠ It's time I finally returned.

To much forth wall breaking you know we can right the puzzles into the story without using Kiel right?

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ok this thread has descended into madness. Perhaps I should make a new Choose Your Own Adventure thread -_-

Maybe the thread only seems to descend into madness whenever Jand decides to get near his keyboard.

Thing is, I don't wanna bring Maxwell back in. He was "sacrificed" for food and had gone nuts trying to kill Wilson. Plus I never really liked the guy.

Also, the choices don't really differ. Wes is fine and all but I think we should hold off from drawing in more characters (or write out more). I'm just worried the story will get too complicated and cluttered with characters if we keep bringing them in every few posts :/

• Like 3

Alrighty then!

I have litterally no idea now, so...

yeah.

Ummm

We'll work of of these;

On 4/14/2017 at 3:59 PM, DragonMage156 said:

A)   Does Woodie attempt to break it up?

B)   Continue to stare on, trying to make sense of the situation?

C)   Move on to someone else’s story for the time being? (C’mon, the others need some love too).

• Like 1

C) (I wanted to write my interpretation of Woodlegs leaving the story)

"What do you mean we can't come with you?!" Webber was standing on the side for the island, watching as Woodlegs prepared his boat for the journey.

"I wish I could take ya with me, kid, but ol Woodlegs best be ge'in back to the seas! Me ol mind can't stand to see 'er alone anymore"

Webber's spider legs drooped a bit.

"Ey don't look sad, kid. There people 'ere who care bout you... and legs that can carry you faster then me ol peglegs, heh."

Webber chuckled a bit. "Ok... will we ever see each other again?"

Woodlegs hesitated a bit before forcing a smile and saying "Sure kid! I may love me boat but I love yer spirit!" Sadly, Woodlegs wasn't planning to come back but he couldn't bring himself to tell him.

"OK!" Webber beamed "I'll see you later Woodlegs!" Webber waved as he ran off.

"See yar, indeed" Woodlegs muttered, before setting off. He was sad but was peace of mind to know the others would take care of him. And that his sanity will be better off at sea.

A) Wendy and Abigail...

B) Back at camp...

C) (Something else cos I can't think of any other choices :p )

A) (#WENDY5EVA)

'OooooOoooohOOOOhHHoooooOoH?' (Translation: Are we near the spiders?)

'No Abby, we are not near spiders...' (ADDITION!!!Lets just make her understand ghosts!!!ADDITION)

'OoooooOoooooOOOOOooooo!' (Are we near them then?)

'Yes, Abigail, even though your the older twin doesn't mean you have to be annoying!'

'oOoO' (Ouch..)

The rustling of leaves is heard..

'OoooOOoo?' (Did you hear that?)

'Hear what?'

'OoooooOoooOooo' (The leave rustling)

'Maybe a tiny woodland creature..'

'OoooOOOOOOOOooooo!' (What if it is not!)

'Oh Abigail, stop being such a baby! Your not alive, so you cant die!'

'OoOOOOooooO' (But your not immortal Wendy..)

'True. But if I am dead I will be with you!'

'oOOoo..' (Wendy..)

'What?'

'OooOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOO!!!' (I see (?)!!)

A) Bearger

B) Hound(s)

C) Maxwell? (Abigail would state him as 'our Uncle')

D) Spider, a bit to far from nest.. But how?

E) New Character, but who?

D) Wilson, Willow or Webber (Or any combination!)

Edited by DatShadowJK

21 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

BuMP!!

Oh calm down, I was offline when you posted that.

D)

"[Wendy, I think I can hear the ocean nearby. Are you sure this is the right way?]"

Wendy ignored her and followed the sound.

She saw Webber sitting, over looking the ocean. It was sunset. (I'm not trying to make a romantic scene alright, shuddup!)

"What's the spider boy doing here?" Wendy whispered to Abigail. Webber perked up as if he heard her. He turned and saw Wendy and her sister.

"Oh hello! Would you like to join us?" he asked, smiling.

"Uh... what are you doing out here?" she asked him.

"Oh well... do you remember that pirate guy with the wooden legs?"

"No."

"Oh... um... well he left. We watched him leave on his boat."

"How long ago?"

"Uhm... we dunno. This morning? Afternoon?"

"And you haven't moved since?"

"Well... we were gonna watch til he disappeared but the waves looked nice so... we decided to relax."

"Nature is so boring."

Webber opened his mouth to say something but couldn't find the words. He was rather saddened about her remark. He thought girls liked nature and flowers and stuff like that.

"It's funny..." Wendy said.

Webber looked back up at her.

"How people can relax so easily in this world where death lurks around every corner. Perhaps I should stare at something, get lost in my own world and wait for my inevitable demise."

Webber always gets disturbed by her obsession with death so he tried to change the subject. "Um... well..." Webber stood up "Maybe we should get back to base. Mr. Wilson and the others are probably getting worried"

"I always saw worry as a pointless emotion..."

"..."

Meanwhile...

Wilson and Willow sat facing away from each other. Arms crossed, sulking.

"You started it" Wilson said.

"Did not!" Willow shot back.

Woodie sighed in annoyance. I swear those two act no better than undisciplined children. Speaking of which...

"Hey where's Webber and Wendy?" Woodie asked, out of concern for them and to hopefully break the tension.

Wilson jumped up. "My science! You're right! I haven't seen them since this morning."

Instead of adding some snide remark, Willow said "We have to go find them. No kid should be left alone in cold darkness" For a moment, it almost looked as if there was a deep sadness in her eyes but there were more pressing matters at the moment.

Wilson grabbed a spear while Willow picked up a fire staff.

"Is that really necessary?" Wilson asked "We're going on a search mission, not a beast hunt."

"Always be prepared. You never know what we'll run into."

Wilson decided to shrug it off. She had a point after all.

Woodie stayed behind to watch over base.

Do they:

A) Find Wendy and Webber safe and sound.

A1) Fight a creature on the way back.

B) A spider nest.

C) Surprise hound attack.

Edited by DragonMage156

Yeah, sorry for being a neasiance. :(

On the contrary, let's get back to storytelling, @DragonMage156 and @DatShadowJK (I just realized now that I can make 'some' artist ship you both) (Just kidding) (Wait... yeah just kidding)

A1/B)

The drums of war beated forth.

If you didn't understand, that's fine. It's an inside joke.

BACK TO THE STORY!

"Help!" cried Webber.

"OH NO WEBBER IS IN... DANGER." - Wilsun

"Ay, we booter save him quick." - Woodie

"I'm COMING FOR YOU!" - Willow

They see the clearing near the shore just to see Abagail thinking Webber is a spider and chasing after him.

"Come BACK Abby!" - Wendy

"HELLLLLPPPP MEEEEEE" - Webber

"I.. SAID come BACK ABBY!!!!!" - Wendy

"OooOOOooO   --->  >:O BUT He'z a SPIDDER!" - Abagail

*grabs popcorn* - Lucy

A group of spiders come out of nowhere and terrorize the group. Abagail loses focus on Webber and starts to kill off the spider nest.

"Wooo! Go Abbigail!" - Wendy

*rly? y'know she was just about to kill meh right?* - Webber

Spiders are tooken down all by Abagail.

"Looks like I won't have to use this thing anyways." - Willow, pointing at fire staff.

"Not yet." Wilson starts walking back to camp.

Boom treegaurd surprise surprise

*I'm out of ideas here*

"Run doood... RUNNNNN!" - Woodie

"AHHHH" - Wilsun

*uses fire staff* - Willow

"NO FIRE MAH ONLY WEAKNESS!" - Treeguard

Everytime the fire goes out, Willow waves her staff.

"Willow, don't use the staff this time..." - Wilson

"K fam"

5 hits with spear

The lumbering treeguard falls to the ground and makes a large 'THUMP'.

Woodie - *gasp* O ___ O *gasp*

Wilson and Willow - "HALLL YAHHHH"

Webber and "♬ and they watched up in fear and alarm!  "

That's a job well done. "Okay everybody, let's celebrate at camp!"

Willow and Wilson do have a blue and a  red gem. Should they combine them to make a purple gem, and thus a shadow manipulator?

A) noooooo

B) yessssss

C) *places down mushroom planter* "No need."