Choose Your Starving Adventure!

DatShadowJK

HMMM! I choose A/B1/C

~~~~Meanwhile at a chess set piece~~~~~

Webber: So what's your name again?

???: Heh, you sure you wanna know, kiddo?

Webber: YUP!

???: Well then...

The old man Webber was talking to stands up upon two peg legs, dawns a pirate hat...

Woodlegs: WOOOOOOODDDDDLEEEEEEGGGGGGGS!!!!!!!!!!

Woodlegs: Da pirate.

Webber: OMG! You're a REAL PIRATE!??!?!??!

Woodlegs: Yup.

~~~~Meanwhile at basecamp~~~~

Woodie: Well, I'm stayin' here for da night.

Wilson: What?!

Willow shrugs. Fine by me.

Wilson gets intensly mad at Willow.

Meanwhile, boom!

We need some action happening here; can't just be some goody-two-shoe story.

Meteor shower.

PEW! PEW PEW! 

BOOM BOOM BOOM!

RUUUUUUUUUUUN! -Willow, 1914 (Last Words...)

*heartbeats*

Wilson jumps out and saves Willow from impending doom.

Willow: Phew, I thought that was my last word!

Wilson: RUUUUUN!

The two run away but look from a safe distance at their destroyed base.

Wilson starts crying.

Willow begins takin' it like a champ; rebuilding a crock pot and the ice box, and mining down the moon boulders.

What happens next?

A) Webber & Woodlegs come back

B) ...Wendy?! (PLZ NO ROMANCE... they did take the flower tho)

C) Wilson runs off into the distance screaming.

Edited by Master Jand
Skipped C, thanks DSJ

C)

Wilson is running around screaming like a maniac, even though the meteors are over.

"Wilson!" Willow calls out, annoyed at his antics. When he doesn't respond, Willow picks up a rock and gives it to Woodie. "Bet you can't hit that maniac right there"

"You want me to knock him out?" Woodie asks, concerned.

"Please. Just for a bit of piece and quiet. He'll be fine"

"Ok, I'll try my best" he threw the rock and it hit Wilson square in the forehead. He fell backwards, knocked out cold.

"That's gonna hurt in the mornin, eh?"

"Finally some piece and quiet. Now do ya think you can help me rebuild?" Though recent circumstances would suggest we relocate. Not point staying in the middle of a meteor field.

Should they:

A. Take the resources and relocate.

B. Stay where they are and rebuild.

B1. Webber and Woodlegs come back.

B2. Wendy is introduced.

Before @DatShadowJK Responds;

B1)

Woodie realizes he threw the rock too hard;

Wilson wasn't breathing.

*big eyes*

Woodie pressures on Wilson's pulse.

*Shiiiiii*

Woodie quickly stows the body behind a berry bush and walks off. *a ghost pops out of wilson's corpse*

Webber and Woodlegs come back, to find Willow with a *dafuq* face at Woodlegs

Whos he?

A PIRATE!

:3 ok wut can u do

A) ANYTHING BUT EVERYTHING HELPFUL (which is kinda true)

B) SHIPPPPPPPWRECCKKKKKEKD

C) *m'lady* hands over thulecite crown from digging up treasure chests

NAWWW I WAS TO RESPOND NOW >:C

fine I'll respond now

C)

"M'Lady" Woodlegs says as he hands over a crown made of Thulecite

"Uhh, thanks?" Willow questions

"Oooh! Shiny item!" Webber exclaims

"But, who are you?" Willow asks

"My name is...

WOOOOOOOODLEEEEEEEEEGS!"

"OOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAYYY!" Willow shouts back

"Ugh I wish there was another female at camp" WIllow whispers under her breath

Webber overhears and responds "Isn't Wilson a girl?" (Thug Life)

Wilson says from the dead "OoOOoooohooooohooooOOoohoooh" (Translation: Hey!! Thats not nice!)

"What did you say?" Webber says (Seriously Webber te Thug!)

'Willow Laughs'

'Woodlegs Laughs'

'Woodie Laughs'

'Webber Smiles'

"Hehe, might I ask Web- hehe- Webber, were did this- hehe- attitude come from?" Willow asks

'Webber points to Woodlegs'

"Makes sense!"

Ok now that everything is settled we have our choices

A) A Character Comes

a1) Female, (Willows Relief!) EXCEPT CHARLIE!

a2) Male, EXCEPT MAXWELL (Wilson's Relief!)

B) Something weird happens (Because I am creative)

C) Something normal happens (Still Creative..)

Edited by DatShadowJK

a1 is chosen

*but before that happens*

Present falls down from teh sky

*note on the present says FOR: WEBBER; FROM: CHARLIE*

*unwrap unwrap unwrap*

*Guest of Honor Skin is revealed!*

*player who is playing Webber: HOLEY HOLEY HOLEY HOW HOW HOW*

Webber: YASSS

*clothes are worn*

Webber becomes mentlegan

Later, they all fall asleep

*Somebody crawls through the bushes and starts looking through the chests*

*FRICK RAIDERS* Willow

Willow shines her lighter at the unidentified person to reveal a teen girl with blonde hair and a surviver clothing set

GIMMEH ALL THE ITEMS YA STOLE Willow

I didnt stel anehthang ???

WHO ARE YA Willow

Wendeh

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKAN FAR Willow

FLOWAR OF ABAGAILUM

*oh*

*Wendy takes da flower of abagailum*

Itza mine Wendy

The commotion awakes Webber

Who're you? Webber

Wendeh

Ur ugleh Webber (There, now you cant to romance)

*Triggered*

Can I crash here for da night?

Willow and Webber look at eachother

*whisper whisper whisper*

A) Yes

B) No

C) *takes out pitchfork and slaughters Wendeh*

C)! Jk, A) XD

(Now let me fix Wendy's character from derp >_< )

Wendy was exhausted. She had been fighting on her own for days and hasn't been able to sleep without knowing where Abigail's flower was.

"Can I sleep here for the night?" she asks, tired and weak.

"Oh! Sure, yeah yeah" Willow accepted, welcoming her over to the fire. Finally, another girl, she thought.

As she stepped into the light, she was revealed to be a preteen. Perhaps about 10 or 11?

"You can sleep next to us!" Webber offered excitedly "We don't bite!"

"Very well" Wendy now seemed deadpan. Perhaps she was just tired.

"Here" Willow brings out another bedroll. "Sorry about the smell and beard hair. The guy using this kinda... y'know, died"

"[You were the one who told him to throw that rock!!]" Ghost Wilson shouted, though no one could understand him.

"Oh... I envy his escape" Wendy said before she laid down on the bedroll.

"That reminds us..." Webber said "We should really get Mister Wilson a heart!"

"Yeah..." Willow yawns and lays down on her own bedroll "... in the morning" she smiled mischievously.

"[Willow!!]"

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful.

The next morning, they:

A) Make a heart for Wilson first thing.

B) Offer to let Wendy stay with them and help them.

C) Repair the rest of their camp as they mock Wilson being dead until the heart is made.

I pick c

Ummm... here's a list of camp so far:

1 Tent

1 Crock Pot

1 Ice Box

2 Chests

An alchemy engine

Enough items to make a prestihatitator

2 Bedrolls (straw)

1 Improved Farm

1 Birdcage (no bird)

*axe swipe against a rabbit's head is heard*

1 Abagail

A fire pit (bottomless, of course. Wilson was a beta-tester)

Enough items to make 3 thermal stones

10 Saplings

10 Grass tufts

A small tree farm

3 berry bushes

and...

NO FOOD

I have litterally no idea so...

Wilson revival, right?

A)They have an amulet from the gravesite

B)And they have enough for a *fake* heart

C)And there is one more touch stone in the world to be used by Wilson

On 16/02/2017 at 5:03 PM, DatShadowJK said:

Okay, I'll start: (ROG AND DST IS IN THE WORLD!)

Wilson is cast inside the Realm of Don't Starve, driven mad by Charlie and how he was treated.

I'm not sure Wilson was a beta tester :p (Gets Shot)

Edited by DatShadowJK

A)

Wilson's ghost is a slight tinge of red after all the joking around. Even if they did understand him, his dialogue would just be a bunch of angry babble.

As Willow gathered up the last of the items to place them in the chest, she saw something shiny from inside. "Oh right! That light giving amulet I hid from Wilson"

"[What?!!]" Wilson's ghost floated over.

"Sorry Wilson but... you sometimes die way too often. We need this stuff too y'know. And besides you should learn not to bite off more than you can chew" Willow picked up the amulet.

Wilson rolled his eyes before dashing into the amulet. Willow dropped it in surprise. In a poof of magic, Wilson's body reappeared and he was brought back to life. He stumbled to his feet before saying "Ok... I have several things to say to all of you! Starting with last night when you..."

You're welcome for saving it, Willow thought as Wilson continued to lecture them.

While this happened, Webber walked up to Wendy. "Hello!" he said happily "Whatta ya got there?"

"A rabbit" she simply stated. (Just gonna replay this bit for the sake of story material and character developement)

"Ooh! Can we keep it as a pet?"

Without much thought, she grabbed the axe and drove it into his neck. Webber cringed at the sight. "You right..." he said sadly, looking down at the ground "We need food more than a pet"

Just then, her flower glowed bright and a ghost emerged from it. "Whoa..."

"That's my twin sister, Abigail"

"Oh... h-hi Abigail!"

Wendy looked at Webber, noticing his fangs.

"... Are you venomous?" she asked

Webber was surprised at her inquiry. "Huh?"

"Those fangs of yours. If you bit someone, would they inevitably die without ani-venom?"

"I... I don't know" Webber stuttered.

"Well would you like to test it out on me?"

"What?! N-no! We could never bite anyone!"

"Hm..." Wendy stood up "What a shame"

Webber looked hurt.

"AAARRRRR!" Woodlegs exclaimed as he walked up to the kids "Ya kids ready fer adventure?!"

"Ok..."

The lack of enthusiasm from the spider boy made him a bit worried. "Arr what be the matter, matie?"

"Oh... it's nothing" Webber stood up straight and smiled "C'mon, let's go on an adventure!"

Do we:

A) Follow Webber and Woodlegs on an adventure?

B) Follow Wendy and Abigail on a journey of murder?

C) Follow Willow and Wilson as they bicker (but Willow ignoring him the entire time)?

D) Oops! Forgot about Woodie ^^;

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(I know it's against the rules but I have no problem writing the next bit. Infact, I've already been considering my options and how to start it).

I thought @DatShadowJK was going to do it?
though I suggest one of you do it fast before I take the reigns and you do NOT WANT THAT!

3 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

I thought @DatShadowJK was going to do it?
though I suggest one of you do it fast before I take the reigns and you do NOT WANT THAT!

(Ok I'll write up my next entry and if Shadow hasn't replied by tomorrow, I'll post it. Or maybe I'll post it anyway cos I don't want good literature to go to waste :p)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(Ok I'll write up my next entry and if Shadow hasn't replied by tomorrow, I'll post it. Or maybe I'll post it anyway cos I don't want good literature to go to waste :p)

NONONO WAIT WAIT WAIT.... NO! (I'ma double post.. soo...)

C) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As everyone does all their stuff, Wendy and Abigail, Webber and Wooooooodleeegs n' stuff, we will continue the adventure bickering of Willow and Wilson

"I DO NOT DIE TO OFTEN!" "Yeah ya do.." "NOOOO????"

"You got me there. You bloody witch"
"WHADYA SAY HIGGSBURY?"

"You are a witch"
"OOOOOHHHH SO YA WANNA DO IT LIKE THAT LITTLE PIPSQUEAK??"

(I had to)

"YEEEE LETS FIGHT"
Ok now thats settled what fighting type will happen:
A) Boring Kiting

B) Karate stuff..

C) Tanking

(Definetley creative)

Had to be short coz life..

Spoiler

C. Because I’m trash. Also a bit of D cos Woodie shouldn’t be forgotten :p

“And also that joke you keep making about me offending myself! I’m highly offended by that remark! Yes I am a man of science, who still refuses to believe ghosts exist in the real world, but you don’t have to joke about my scientific beliefs!-”

Wilson was complaining ever since he was resurrected. Willow was ignoring him as she collected supplies but she wished she had left him a ghost.

"What chu guys yelling about eh? Ya givin me and Luc a headache" Woodie came up to them and said.

"Just a two year old throwing a verbal tantrum" Willow said with a smirk, not loud enough for Wilson to hear though "I'm beginning to regret resurrecting him"

"Well it ain't the first time he's lectured ya eh? I've seen it happen before. Just give him some time, he'll warm up to ya eventually"

"Wait what?" but Woodie already walked off to gather wood. What did he mean by that?

She turned to Wilson, who somehow descended into scientific talk and thinking out loud. Something to do with how to improve the science machine and craftables.

If I act interested in his inventions, maybe he won't continue to lecture me about earlier, Willow thought.

"Say Wilson, that sounds like a great idea!"

He turns to Willow, a bit surprised and confused "Huh?"

"The new... science-a-bob you're thinking of building. Sounds like it can really help us"

"You really think so? So I'm not crazy?"

Willow hesitated. Oh how she wanted to admit he was actually crazy but she refrained. "Y-yeah! Maybe you should go grab the materials we need! I'll continue to clean up around here and gather some more stuff that was lost to the meteors"

"Ok then!" Wilson was beaming "Maybe you can help me build it later on! I'll go get the necessary requirements!"

Wilson ran off like a kid in a scientific candy store.

Oh boy, I'm gonna need to burn something before he gets back, Willow thought rubbing her temples, although this is the happiest I've seen him in a while.

Woodie was watching them from behind a nearby tree. "Atta girl" he cheered to himself.

"You're quite the matchmaker aren't cha Woodie?" came a chirp from over his shoulder. Lucy, his axe, had been sticking out of his back pack just enough to see the scene unfold before them.

"All in a days work for the lumber jack eh?" Woodie chuckled "Just wanna them to be happy. Like you and me Luc"

(You guys wanted Willowson, right? This is a start)

What next?

A) Webber and Woodlegs.

B) Wendy and Abigail.

C) More Woodie and Lucy.

D) More Willow or Wilson.

E) Timeskip.

(Anyway, back to the actual story, sadly)

B) (Or whatever the hell you wanna call this XD )

They glared at each other. Infact, you could almost see the electricity between their eyes. (Reference incase you dk anime)

Then suddenly, they pulled out their weapons simultaneously and blocked each other attacks, much like in those sword fights. They continued to clash each other for a few minutes.

Wilson took note of Willow's lack of a defensive stance. He went for her legs but she was quicker and more agile. She jumped back, dodging his attacks before lunging forward, slicing at his chest. He blocked her. He used his (somewhat) masculine body weight to shove her.

She was now on her back and more vulnerable to attacks. She remained alert though. Wilson stood over her, a smirk on his face. He attempted to slice her but she blocked. Wilson may look like he was winning but his over cockiness may lead to his defeat. Willow took note of this and saw an opportunity to gain the upper hand. She shifted her weapon a bit while avoiding getting hit. Suddenly, Wilson's weapon flung out of his hands and landed a couple feet away. Willow continued pointing the spear at him.

This wasn't over though.

Wilson ran for his spear, granting Willow enough time to stand. He picked up his weapon and spun around. They were now facing each other, spear tip to spear tip. All this fighting left them huffing and puffing but they weren't gonna stop there.

"You fight well, m'lady" Wilson said inbetween breaths.

"Heh, you sound surprised" Willow replied, "But why not forget the weapons and use our real strengths against each other" Willow threw her spear away and rubbed her hands together. Then, she seemed to have... conjured flames? (Much like Ria and fire-benders)

"Very well" Wilson also discarded his spear like fruit cake and pulled a remote-like device from his pocket. He pushed the button and a steampunk like device started to unfold from his back(pack maybe?)

Now Wilson looked like a steampunk version of Dr Octopus (except these things didn't have a mind of their own)

"Let us fight to the death!" they both said.

Willow made the first move by unleashing a huge fire blast. Octo-Wilson jumped out of the way. He sent one of his metal arms around and knocked her over. He laughed like an evil maniac scientist (which is probably true in this case). He sent the arm lunging for her. She retaliated by sending a fire blast strong enough to break it slightly. Octo-Wilson recoiled while Willow collected herself off the ground (again). She took a breath, preparing for her, hopefully, final attack. Just as Octo-Wilson finished freaking out, Willow sent fire balls in his direction. They tore his fragile, poorly build invention apart like paper. He screamed as she held a crazed smile on her face, fire reflecting in her widened eyes.

However!

This was all just in their head and what they were really doing was a really sad slap fight. They were flailing around with their spears earlier, shouting stuff as if they were 8 year olds roleplaying their favorite cartoon.

Woodie looked on in confusion. “Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

A)   Does Woodie attempt to break it up?

B)   Continue to stare on, trying to make sense of the situation?

C)   Move on to someone else’s story for the time being? (C’mon, the others need some love too).

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 1