Sign in to follow this  
CrispyJelly

Animated Wilson gifs

CrispyJelly    66

Cool!How about to let him whistle a tiny bit? Are there enough frames for a tone to appear and diappear?

Have the eye bone whistle? But it's an eye, and has no mouth. :grin: I'm working on a singing red bird gif, though. Will put it up when I'm happy with it. It needs a good number of frames for the musical notes. Thank you for your suggestion!

Gif suggestion: Wilson walking looking depressed (low sanity) and kicking a spider as if it were a can.

That's a cool idea. Thank you for your suggestion! No promises, but I'll keep it in mind. :grin:

CrispyJelly    66

Loving the insanity update! Those eyes in the dark that keep watching Wes in my game are spooky! :lol:post-7347-13764591005999_thumb.gifAnd here's Wilson, who makes do without his iPod. post-7347-13764591006247_thumb.gifHow important is music to one's sanity, I wonder. I know I need mine loud.

CrispyJelly    66

Since it's Valentine's Day already where I am and Wilson's found a way to make berry-flavored gum...post-7347-13764591061973_thumb.gif... I couldn't resist. Had a great time making this gif. I love the bush hat and I love the new insanity update. Thank you, Klei! :love_heart:

Since it's Valentine's Day already where I am and Wilson's found a way to make berry-flavored gum...[ATTACH=CONFIG]3230[/ATTACH]... I couldn't resist. Had a great time making this gif. I love the bush hat and I love the new insanity update. Thank you, Klei! :love_heart:

Ha! Is good gif! :D

CrispyJelly    66

Glad you all have enjoyed that one! Bee mine? Heh. It made me think, when a character is wearing the flower garland in the game, he should be attracting and maybe running from bees! :lol:

post-7347-13764591085147_thumb.gif

Fail? I like how I've drawn Wes but I am not happy with the animation. It looks wrong. I might redo this one if I have the time. :?:cry:

CrispyJelly    66

Heh. Thank you, BarovSoap. But I think I've just proven that practice does not make perfect. Here's another failed gif. :-?:lol:post-7347-13764591125961_thumb.gifI love that boy but I'll leave Wes alone for a while and do other characters.

CrispyJelly    66

What is wrong with him? He looks like a cool guy leaning against a wall and snaping.

But it isn't what he's doing in the game when he is in that pose, the hand action is all wrong, so I failed. :lol: