Don't Starve Inspired Song "Starved"

pxldj

Hi Guys,I am a videogame soundtrack composer from Brazil and after hours of Don't Starve gameplay, I had an idea to create a don't starve inspired original song.

If the song video reach 150 likes in youtube page, I'll able the free download of the song.I hope you enjoy this tribute.Cheers!!Thiago Adamo (AKA PXLDJ)

Thank you all!!I was registered in this forum to search more about the composer of the original soundtrack, unfortunately I can´t find any details of the original, if you have any details, i want!!I am wondering about to create more music inspired in Don´t Starve!Cheers!!

• MOTD

Thank you all!!

I was registered in this forum to search more about the composer of the original soundtrack, unfortunately I can´t find any details of the original, if you have any details, i want!!

I am wondering about to create more music inspired in Don´t Starve!

Cheers!!

Don't Starve's music is actually from the same duo who work on all our other games! Jason Garner & Vince de Vera

Here's the Shank soundtrack on Last FM.

http://www.last.fm/music/Jason+Garner+&+Vince+de+Vera

Also, awesome composition! That's really cool. We get a lot of fan art, but it's not often we get fan music!

Don't Starve's music is actually from the same duo who work on all our other games! Jason Garner & Vince de Vera

Here's the Shank soundtrack on Last FM.

http://www.last.fm/music/Jason+Garner+&+Vince+de+Vera

Also, awesome composition! That's really cool. We get a lot of fan art, but it's not often we get fan music!

Nice Corey!!

I can't wait to listen the complete soundtrack, there's any plans to release for download in Itunes or Bandcamp?

Thanks for the feedback!!