Ideas for DS blind boxes

I have no idea where i could post this topic, so i'm posting it here.

I've been a huge fan of the Don't Starve Blind Boxes ever since i've first looked at them, even though i don't have money to afford them myself, i still love 'em, and i was wondering if Klei is going to update them? Add new avaible characters and accessories, and personaly i had a few ideas myself what could be added:

New mystery character - Charlie

New normal characters - Webber and Wigfrid

New normal enemy - Hound

New accessories: 

Personal accesory for Charlie - End table

Personal accessory for Webber - Spider egg

Personal accessory for Wigfrid - Battle Spear

Personal accessory for Hound - Feather Pencil

Normal accessories - Science machine / Razor / Brush / Thermal Measurer (Could possibly work like a real thermometer) / Catcoon / Glommer

5 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Would should a hound have a pencil? Why not, say, monster lasagna :)?

I realized that there isn't really food as an avaible accesorry choice in the blind boxes, overally i've focused on tools/structures/animals and avoided things like armor, helmets or food

I like those ideas! If I were to suggest something really out there, does anyone else think it would be cool to have a "Giant" series, starring the giants, ancient guardian, toadstool, etc? They've obviously be bigger, but that might be pretty cool (and totally worth a higher price. I want me a Bearger!!!)

Otherwise, I think I'd like GOH and Survivor skins of the characters. Namely . . . 

Spoiler

Wait for it . . .

Spoiler

Wait for it . . .

Spoiler

Almost there . . . 

Spoiler

You guessed it! GOH Woodie! With his accessory being the lovely miss (mrs.?) Lucy!

Huntsman 2.jpgimgres.jpg

Archived