Idea for Bee Queen

I've been thinking about it for a while and thought it would be good to bring it here.

With the recent update preview, we acknowledged that something else is added to her drops, There may be more but we only know that her head (or hat) is another thing added to her drops.

So.... My ideas:

Honey Grenade: 4 Honey + 1 Honey comb = 4 Honey Grenades.

This thing creates a field of sticking honey (After hitting the ground, It doesn't explode) that slows down any mob that step on it, So, Flying (Bees, Dragonfly, etc), bouncing (Frogs and Goose Goose) and Stationary (Birds, tentacles) ones are unaffected. Honey combs became renewable after the bee qeen was added, So why not making something that isn't a Bee Box?

Plus, This can make the honeys more useful, The only uses I only know:

- Making Bearger fall sleep.

- Honey Poultice

- Key ingredient for Honey ham and honey nugget

- Honey itself is a food item and lasts waaaaaaay long and doesn't perish that easily.

Next;

Royal Stinger (Couldn't think of a good name) : Either being a key ingredient for a weapon with REALLY high damage and durabilty or the stinger itself being used as weapon with High stats. Eitherway, a tiny stinger from her giant sticking fat bum doesn't make sense to me. It can serve as a better thing.

What are your ideas? Let's discuss!! :)

1 hour ago, M.P said:

This thing creates a field of sticking honey (After hitting the ground, It doesn't explode) that slows down any mob that step on it, So, Flying (Bees, Dragonfly, etc), bouncing (Frogs and Goose Goose) and Stationary (Birds, tentacles) ones are unaffected. Honey combs became renewable after the bee qeen was added, So why not making something that isn't a Bee Box?

Not fun of the High Damage Weapon, unless it would have just like 5 uses (just to be situational for Boss Fights with the large health pool)
But that Honey Grenade would be really awesome. Would be a fun thing to use, a good way to do bosses a different way and i bet it would look awesome. Honestly overall a great freaking idea. Nice one.

Ps. Maybe if you hit another grenade on someone who is already slowed from one, you can stuck in that place just like the ewcus attack. Would be a cool animation also.

King Regards,

Glhrmzz

I like the idea of the honey grenade but it should be crafted with royal jelly instead of honeycombs. Because if it is made with honeycombs it would at first be way too easy to get and eventually honeycombs would just become really rare and you would have to kill queen bee just to get one more and in my opinion having a lot of bee boxes is useful but if the honey grenade was made with them people would destroy all the hives for them and leave none for bee boxes.
I don't think having a special stinger item drop is necessary though. Something I would really like is if the queen bee would drop a blueprint for an item that uses lots of stingers so we have a use for them.

2 hours ago, M.P said:

That's really nice! And by that they could start a new field of weapons: grenades. Maybe Phlegm could now be used to craft a grenade that would stick the foe to ground for a while, but for not as long as when the Ewecus sneezes on you.

Maybe honeycombs could be used to craft a new amulet that allows you to not be slowed down by the honey on the ground. That way, the Honey Grenade could be used to easily kite more difficult mobs.

Have we thought about some armour which leaves a sticky trail slowing everyone but those using such equipment down? Relatively low protection (70?), but with a new sort of mechanics. I guess honey would be required in great quantity (so apiaries would be necessary), but also spoil over a long time (a la hambat?).

Honestly, just raving aloud here.

14 minutes ago, verm1ll1on said:

That's really nice! And by that they could start a new field of weapons: grenades. Maybe Phlegm could now be used to craft a grenade that would stick the foe to ground for a while, but for not as long as when the Ewecus sneezes on you.

Maybe honeycombs could be used to craft a new amulet that allows you to not be slowed down by the honey on the ground. That way, the Honey Grenade could be used to easily kite more difficult mobs.

Not exactly new, with Coconades in SW. But it should totally be expanded on, as should ranged.

4 hours ago, Michi01 said:

I don't think having a special stinger item drop is necessary though. Something I would really like is if the queen bee would drop a blueprint for an item that uses lots of stingers so we have a use for them.

A blue print for something similar to Cactus Armor maybe? That would be awesome!

Stinger club, Stinger armor, Gattstinger :p (Stinger Gattling gun)

....Or maybe stingers for to make ammunition for a Mortar-like weapon, Like, 5 stingers for each shell. omg I really want to make a frontline scene in DST; KLEI PLZZZ

9 minutes ago, M.P said:

A blue print for something similar to Cactus Armor maybe? That would be awesome!

....Or maybe stingers for to make ammunition for a Mortar-like weapon, Like, 5 stingers for each shell. omg I really want to make a frontline scene in DST; KLEI PLZZZ

A Stinger gun is 100% yes from me

1 hour ago, M.P said:

Cactus Armor without the elephant cacti though is kinda trash. It's use is not aggroing them, the other thing is minor at best.

Archived