Short comic I threw together in, like, a day

1 hour ago, blueyttrium said:

I use blue waaay too much

Me in high school.:wilson_ecstatic: Used to use blue colored pencils to shade my drawings for A E S T H E T I C.

1 hour ago, blueyttrium said:

ALSO if anyone has any ideas for a comic, I'd like to hear them I wanna make another comic but I can't think of anything

I got a idea~ You could have Wilson or any character of your choice keep taking the new pets out of chester in each panel and end it with the playable character moving their head into chester with confusion.

39 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Me in high school.:wilson_ecstatic: Used to use blue colored pencils to shade my drawings for A E S T H E T I C.

I got a idea~ You could have Wilson or any character of your choice keep taking the new pets out of chester in each panel and end it with the playable character moving their head into chester with confusion.

I'll see what I can do! (Although due to being so busy I haven't been able to actually find any pets ingame so I don't know a lot about them :()

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Also is an extreme love for the color blue a high school thing? Because I'm in high school still and I can confirm that I LOVE BLUE

• Like 1

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Maybe Warly or Wickerbottom can fix him some good soup?

Despite the background not matching the linework of the Wilson, it's a solid piece. Somehow the blurryness of the background makes Wilson pop out, giving depth.

Thank you!!! Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed with the bg too. I should have added some shading to the snow on the ground :L

haha yesss!!!! Or Willow building a warm fire for him! I'm sure she'd have no problem keeping him warm with fire :p

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Oh no, poor Welson :(

I hope he gets

WIL-SOON

• Like 2

Another sick Wilson!!!

hahaha he's like "anyone want these?? They sicken me just to look at them"

I can imagine that with all the eating stale food and eating meat that comes from questionable animals, it's impossibly easy to get a stomach virus :V

image.jpeg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

He should probably lay down and sleep it off. It happens whenever I have acid-reflux.

I like the gradual building of green in this piece.

That is a very good way to ward off nausea :D too bad ginger ale doesn't exist in the Don't Starve world :'(

Also thank you so much!!! :'D 

Edited by blueyttrium
  • Like 1

Here's another comic I made 

I'm going to draw more sick Wilsons when i get the chance it's just that I can't figure out what other diseases to give him pffff

I've never really drawn anything angst-y??? sooo

that angst tho.jpg

Edited by blueyttrium
WRONG FILE
  • Like 6