Show off Your Dioramas!

*Edit*  Not sure if this should be in the art section or not, so sorry in advance if it's in the wrong place.

Hello everyone! I finally was able to post these pictures (I was having trouble earlier this week). They're screenshots from a stopmotion I did for a project a while back, but I thought they'd be neat to share.

If anyone else has any cool pictures of their dioramas, then please share! The DS figurines are honestly my favorite part of the Klei store, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that appreciates a good diorama :-D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

This is awesome! Where to find the stopmotion?

PS If you could post on my wall regarding your Woodie, I'd appreciate it.

Well thank you! It's on youtube actually. It's "To Build a Fire". It was a trailer for a book (a project for a college English class) Forgive the awful voice acting. I'd never done it before, and kind of cringe when I hear it :p 

1 minute ago, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

Well thank you! It's on youtube actually. It's "To Build a Fire". It was a trailer for a book (a project for a college English class) Forgive the awful voice acting. I'd never done it before, and kind of cringe when I hear it :p 

I'd love to watch it, but look here... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query="To+Build+a+Fire"

Just now, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

And sorry for my slowness, but post regarding my Woodie? What exactly is it that you mean?

If you intend to play him with us any time soon :)

On 05/11/2016 at 2:17 AM, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

Forgive the awful voice acting. I'd never done it before, and kind of cringe when I hear it :p 

Little late to the party...

Cringey? Nae... that voice acting's pretty nice. Also... I'm in love with your sexy, sexy voice....

But seriously, great video. It's great to see that people these days still use stop motion as a medium. Not- not to sound like an old man, or anything...

9 hours ago, l96735063 said:

This is a Chinese player made
I think you'll like them

In addition, this can be purchased
Although the number of particularly small, but very few people buy → → https://shop152559099.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.2.SDirxJ

005Pa6n0jw1f8t7lsl8g4j31hs2004qp.jpg

005Pa6n0jw1f69ynwkp2pj318g0x7to3.jpg

005Pa6n0jw1f69ysqqnsbj318g0x77kv.jpg

005Pa6n0jw1f69ytuoe3lj318g0xch0a.jpg

Wow, those pigs are pretty impressive. I like Glommer and Chester too :D 

10 hours ago, NeddoFreddo said:

Little late to the party...

Cringey? Nae... that voice acting's pretty nice. Also... I'm in love with your sexy, sexy voice....

But seriously, great video. It's great to see that people these days still use stop motion as a medium. Not- not to sound like an old man, or anything...

Glad you like it XD   and yeah, stop motions are fun. They just take a long time to make! Plus Woodie is a little pretty dang top heavy, so he kept falling over while I was trying to take pictures. :p 

11 hours ago, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

Nice! I like the print in the background, and that dapper gramophone you have there. Kudos!

Yeah, the monochrome printouts at the library are only 25c so I screencaptured it for my father. It was his idea for that. The gramaphone is a pencil sharpener we got at France.

Archived