Drawings just for fun (first time posting)

I absolutely love how you added "briefing" boxes to the beginning of most lines. It gives the whole page a sense of structure and as such makes it more coherent (in my opinion). And because all of the "surprise" panels are at the beginning of a new line, it makes them much more surprising to the reader (peripheral vision would take a few things away, inevitable with comics, so you have to decide on the most important surprises).

• Like 2

On 14/12/2016 at 10:37 PM, DragonMage156 said:

I almost got excited in this bit. I'm sorry, I'm Willowson trash XD

Oh the ships... it's cute but I don't feel so comfortable to ship characters that are not mine -.-' 

• Like 1

Guys! Christmas is coming!!! (And I still studying ;-;)

So, I think I'll post drawings about it.

I really like the itens for christmas in DST, and hope i receive any skin >_<. Oh, the mod of Default (@PanAzej) is really good! My compliments to him.(and the others mods too)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ReliLot said:

Oh the ships... it's cute but I don't feel so comfortable to ship characters that are not mine -.-' 

I'm sure it's fine. Millions of people ship it in the fandom without asking permission. I don't think the devs really mind. Infact it's possible they, too, ship it (course that's just a headcanon :p )

• Like 1

21 hours ago, minespatch said:

With Wilson's science, he could make a Gatling gun snowball machine~:wilson_sneaky:

Abigail and WX are pure evil here.:wilson_ecstatic:

It would be nice if Wilson could make a gatling gun snowball machine, like, it could froze monsters without losing sanity.

Yes they are quite evil. Abigail especially, she is always killing animals, accidently...?  Why Abby? Just why...

• Like 1