Drawings just for fun (first time posting)

Heya guys!

Well, it's my first time posting on a forum, and I hope you could enjoy my "art". (I'm not a good artist ;-;)

Me, my cousin and our friends play DST!

IMG_3202.JPG

And this is my first post for you! (I don't know why the quality is so horrible...)

2016-10-29 (2).png

More is comming =)

• Like 11

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Well hello there! Welcome to the forums! You're already making a good impression. There's a clean quality to the pieces you've posted so far.

Haha, wow thanks! (well, I need to cause a good impression cause most of my drawings are just "memes")

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

There seems to be every DS character on that piece. Well done :encouragement:

Yeah, it took a lot of my time to make them, because I need to draw in a paper first and pass to the computer ;-; life is so hard

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ReliLot said:

Yeah, it took a lot of my time to make them, because I need to draw in a paper first and pass to the computer ;-; life is so hard

I know this, I used to scan traditional drawings before correcting and colouring them digitally, much like you. But then I figured I should use the curve snapping tool in FireAlpaca to save time, which didn't work out at all lol.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ReliLot said:

(well, I need to cause a good impression cause most of my drawings are just "memes")

Ariel eeeyyyy 1_0 .pngYou'll fit right in. There's actually a meme thread called "Maxwell Memes" if you want to post your photoshop edits but go right ahead with your joke drawings.

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

Ariel eeeyyyy 1_0 .pngYou'll fit right in. There's actually a meme thread called "Maxwell Memes" if you want to post your photoshop edits but go right ahead with your joke drawings.

Oh, that's interesting, I made memes of all characters, except from Shipwrecked.

Unfortunately I'm not very good using photoshop...-.-'

But thanks for the tip =)

• Like 1

Happy Halloween everyone!

Hope you are having fun, and maybe getting candies.!

So, I make this draw for this special day!Halloween.jpg

I really enjoy the halloween skins from DST, it's a pity that are temporary, but me and my friend had a lot of fun! Eat so many candies B)

• Like 7

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

Even that creepy scarecrow's joining in on the fun. Nice detail with Wickerbottom with the catcoon. It's a nice little addition to the piece. As well as Maxwell being a candy hoarder.

Yup, I make some scarecrows on my world, and I think they suit for a Halloween Party =). And a lot of pumpiking lanterns.

I draw catcoon with Wickerbottom cause, she would be a little lonely while everyone is having "fun". And I think she likes cats, like me.

I think the only candy that Maxwell likes, is Gummy Spider, as he says: " Black licorice, my favorite."

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Did... did you just...?

...?

Well, it's us in halloween costume (except one), because my cousin draw us like DS characters, and I remake us with skins (Guest of Honor...)

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

What's the problem? Are having a difficult time keeping track? *badum tsh*

Oh, I guess I get it >u<

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Sorry for the short post. I probably should have changed the wording so you could understand what I think :p

Using the three things you can encounter during a hunt? GG :p

Oh, yes!

Actually I had only the ideia to make me as Ewecus, cause I am aways "sick". I draw they like this just to combine with me, like: The Hunt Group! Or something like this.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Okay, I can see why you posted the link. Though the sketches have quality.

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 3.42.36 PM.png

I'm suddenly reminded of this thread:

Oh evil flowers, down my sanity so fast. >=( BURN THEM!

Golly, there was a challenge about evil flower and Wilson! I would accept if I had more creativity and time -.-.

• Like 1