Don't Starve Pokemon artit hub

2 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

no your life will be incomplete without don't starvemons

"I'm professor Charlie. This world is inhabited with creatures called "pokemon". Some people befriend pokemon, some use them in battles. On the other hand you have people that catch them, just so they can eat them. Now, now...

Are you a boy or a girl?"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PanAzej said:

"I'm professor Charlie. This world is inhabited with creatures called "pokemon". Some people befriend pokemon, some use them in battles. On the other hand you have people that catch them, just so they can eat them. Now, now...

Are you a boy or a girl?"

catch them all so you can become the don't starvemaster

1 minute ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

catch them all so you can become the don't starvemaster

<old_man_voice>I already caught them all when I was a young lad, little Billy!

What do you mean there's more? In my times there were only 150 pokemon. And we loved it!</old_man_voice>

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PanAzej said:

<old_man_voice>I already caught them all when I was a young lad, little Billy!

What do you mean there's more? In my times there were only 150 pokemon. And we loved it!</old_man_voice>

"now you gotta catch them all billy to keep my prophecy alive here have this don'tstarvemon this was my first catch when i was young like you"

(okay i went too far)

• Like 1

Just now, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

"now you gotta catch them all billy to keep my prophecy alive here have this don'tstarvemon this was my first catch when i was young like you"

(okay i went too far)

"Catch a God pokemon and come back to me. We'll make a delicious dinner on that day. I would even say... it'll be a divine meal, ha-ha!"

• Like 2

7 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

yeah the starvedex has information for every don'tstarvemon that you encounter

be ready to face an adventure where you have to survive by catching starvemons

I don't know about the idea of them being called "starvemon"... how about Kleimon? And Kleidex?

4 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

tumblr_oee935Dgoj1qmh10to3_1280.jpg

just found it relevant as a reply and i thought i might share it,it's not mine xD

I only just realized Wendy had a Togepi ^_^ Was does Abigail look sad? :/ was she just in a recent battle?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

I don't know about the idea of them being called "starvemon"... how about Kleimon? And Kleidex?

I only just realized Wendy had a Togepi ^_^ Was does Abigail look sad? :/ was she just in a recent battle?

starvedex and starvemon would make more sense since it's crossover between the two.kleidex  sounds too generic 

well yeah i think so since wendy has that many starvemons around her it's like it's a  battle about to happen or they are just bragging about their catches.

• Like 1