Generations of Comics Challenge

9 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

If anyone else wants to continue this instead, go ahead. Because I feel awful about this long wait, especially since I haven't even come up with anything good.

It's ok Pax, I don't mind. Thought if you really don't wanna do this, I understand. I can probably thing of something... wait, isn't isn't it @Walter0's turn?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

It's ok Pax, I don't mind. Thought if you really don't wanna do this, I understand. I can probably thing of something... wait, isn't isn't it @Walter0's turn?

Nope. I just started it. Here is the point:

Each person make next part after previous person. AND you can't repeat it. Get it? More people - more fun.

What about @Paxtonnnn: I can wait you know. I DON'T NEED to be sad about it. Or do you want to be puppet of your negative emotions? (⌣‿0)

Who else has problems? ovo

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Walter0 said:

Nope. I just started it. Here is the point:

Each person make next part after previous person. AND you can't repeat it. Get it? More people - more fun.

So even if we did one and 2 more people did one, you still can't do another panel?

We'll never get enough people to make it to the end of this comic/story!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

So even if we did one and 2 more people did one, you still can't do another panel?

We'll never get enough people to make it to the end of this comic/story!

Okay, but if we will continue like that, the challenge will lose it's point! D: What about ending of challenge, I didn't really think about it. I thought just how the story will change. Let's just wait Pax . I will think about the end later.... :wilson_curious:

Edited by Walter0
  • Like 1