The 100-day-challenge

Meatbags propping up Mighty Overlord WX standing on a throne pointing off into the distance with the number 100 inscribed behind him.

Also, a poll for who to do next, if you plan to continue this glorious endeavor.

Edited by Pyr0mrcow
  • Like 3

...that last image makes me feel like our robot overlord is singing, in a deep voice, some villainous tune while walking and twirling the cane.
Pretty sure I can actually see it popping out of the image and dancing on my hands.

who needs sleep

• Like 3

On 10/4/2017 at 3:13 AM, minespatch said:

You deserve rest, man. Thanks for what you've done. :wilson_smile:

You're thanking me??! I should be the one thanking you, and everyone else who has been checking in on my thread regularly, leaving nice comments and feedback. Hell even everyone who just left a like to show that they appreciate my little doodles, goofs and gafs. That's basically what keeps me going with this challenge. So no, thank you for what you've all done.

• Like 1

WX-78 #97:

21 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Hmm, did you do a clockwork-y steampunk-y WX yet? If not, then I suggest you do a clockwork-y steampunk-y WX.

WX-78 #98:

16 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

But what about Hal WX holding a WX Hal?

WX-78 #99:

10 hours ago, Gotheran said:

Someone needs to draw WX as his spirit animal, the Goat.

Welp, seems like I got the next few WX's sorted out. Now I just need to come up with something good for WX #100...

• Like 3

Just now, Ninjanemo said:

WX-78 #97:

WX-78 #98:

WX-78 #99:

Welp, seems like I got the next few WX's sorted out. Now I just need to come up with something good for WX #100...

WX-0M3G4, the ultimate WX.

Which is all of them.

All 99 of them.

On a pile.

• Like 2

WX-78 #97

22 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Hmm, did you do a clockwork-y steampunk-y WX yet? If not, then I suggest you do a clockwork-y steampunk-y WX.

New Canvas.png

... I did my best okay?

BY THE WAY EVERYONE:

I made a poll at the top of the thread on who I should draw for the next 100 days. Make sure to get up there and vote.

• Like 11

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

. . .

*Can only choose one*

... ok.

But despite me going crazy over Wigfrid the past two challenges, I decided to go with Willow instead. Now Willow is tied with Webber 0_0

Willow priiide! Bless you, Dragon :).

• Like 2