The 100-day-challenge

10 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

"Jam" as in the stuff you put on toast, or "jam" as in he is listening to his jam and it's so lit that he starts levitating off the ground?

If it's his jam as in music, I bet it's like Rammstein or some other satanic shizzle like that.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

"Jam" as in the stuff you put on toast, or "jam" as in he is listening to his jam and it's so lit that he starts levitating off the ground?

I hesitate to wonder what you may mean in the second version.

I thought of normal jam from fruit (and apparently Portuguese carrots).

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

Wilson #44

So, um, I tried to make an "OC" like all the cool kids here on the forums...

New Canvas.png

Am I doing this right?....

Fantastic! He has your eyes and eyebrows, and nose, Wilson's oval of the face and hair, and Uncle Wes's Cool Shadow Clothes...

Now what is his backstory?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Fantastic! He has your eyes and eyebrows, and nose, Wilson's oval of the face and hair, and Uncle Wes's Cool Shadow Clothes...

Now what is his backstory?

Backstory?

Erm, well his name was... Lenny.

He was raised by a mean ol' pack of wolves, until the age of nine where he was found by a crazy scientist called Wallace. Wallace took Len in because he needed some help researching the science of... DANK MEMES!

Lenny was happy with helping Wallace out, and he stayed with him for eleven more years, until that one, faithful night...

Lenny who had just turned 20, was letting dat boi back into it's cage after a long day of experimenting, when it suddenly jumped out of his hands and landed just beside the "PIT OF DNAK MAYMAYS". Wallace had always told Lenny that under no circumstance must he jump down, nay, even look at the pit. Lenny walked slowly and cautiously up to dat boi, but unforunately he slipped on a nyan cat and fell into the PIT OF DNAK MAYMAYS, leaving him with a Lenny face for the rest of his life...

He then, for unexplainable reasons, changed his name to "Wenny" and not so long after that, he was abducted into the world of Don't Starve by Maxwell.

Edited by Ninjanemo
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

He then, for unexplainable reasons, changed his name to "Wenny" and not so long after that, he was abducted into the world of Don't Starve by Maxwell.

(Takes out her glasses of Literary Science): "Let me guess... to work on the sequel of Maxwell memes?"

• Like 2