Cat drawings! (among other things)

mewthemew

4 minutes ago, SirKnight said:

OMG I LOVE THESE

They have the biggest ears

uwu

WHICH ARE ALSO THE CUTEST!!! OWO

I've always been a fan of siamese kitties. Up until now I've never heard of this type of cat :3 The cat in my profile picture is supposed to be a hairless cat. Another one of my favorites.

9 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

can those cuttens swim in a cup of coffee?,why i'm asking of course they can it'll taste like cat placenta tho :),too offtopic enough,they are very cute and adorable

Not entirely sure what you mean in the first sentence, but thanks ^-^

3 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

sorry for double post but here:

GV8wBQX.jpg

powerpuff kittens :^ )

oohh I get it :p

Heh, mind if I interpret this a different way? Like....three mew (from pokemon. my most favorite game) fly around a room while a keep watch over a prisoner mummy (with a ball and chain on his foot) while an EEEVVIIIILL smiley-man watches through the window. all according to plan!

That drawing actually reminds me of a friend of mine I haven't talked to in years over Youtube.

EDI: though...I'm fairly sure the reason why I haven't talked to her in a few years was because she most likely legally insane and escaped from the insane place, and was eventually found out and forcefully dragged back to her home. the last thing she ever said, with ZERO context whatsoever was "Morbidly obese bagels.". No kidding :p

24 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

oohh I get it :p

Heh, mind if I interpret this a different way? Like....three mew (from pokemon. my most favorite game) fly around a room while a keep watch over a prisoner mummy (with a ball and chain on his foot) while an EEEVVIIIILL smiley-man watches through the window. all according to plan!

That drawing actually reminds me of a friend of mine I haven't talked to in years over Youtube.

sure imagine those pickle kitties how you want :),

actually the mummy is me tied up in bandages and the kitties are trying to save me :^ ) but you got it almost right

and that sounds crazy do you still are good friends or?,just didn't find the time to talk? 

25 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

sure imagine those pickle kitties how you want :)

I Might re-draw that :p (condensed version though. 2DS doesnt like huge pictures lest they look too light on the camera. >.>)

5 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

it works for me go on deviantart and search ixurcafe

no, the link works, I just can't find the picture you put on here. in fact, she drew a hedgehog looking thing that looks EXACTLY like the pokemon Togedemaru, and commented as such ^-^

6 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

no, the link works, I just can't find the picture you put on here. in fact, she drew a hedgehog looking thing that looks EXACTLY like the pokemon Togedemaru, and commented as such ^-^

oh that pic is not there :^ ) 

yeah i like that cat blowfish fusion

5 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

I HAVE FOUND IT
THE HOLY GRAIL OF THE FOURMS
THE MOST PERFECT THREAD
DEDICATED TO ZEH KITTYS ;3

That's very nice of you ^-^ I'm SURE there are better threads though. with better drawings.

4 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

That's very nice of you ^-^ I'm SURE there are better threads though. with better drawings.

AH
BUT NONE OF THEM ARE DEDICATED TO CATS
AND GURL YOU DRAW FAAABBBB YOUR DRAWINGS ARE SOME OF THE BEST DOODLES IVE EVER SEEN

5 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I like the second, third and last ones the most but they're all good :)

Second is a lynx, third is actually the full body of my cat on my profile picture (She is my own character named, appropriately, mew the mew) last one was a horrible attempt at drawing a siamese cat.

Archived