Rai's Fan Arts and Doodles

2 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

You make Webber look like a Xenomorph O.o

Also, im so jealous of that crosshatching.

crosshatching is easy and hard at the same time i think. it's easier if you use pencil.

you have to hatch/scratch (or whatever it called) fast anouff to make a good shading and it's the hardest part because my hands are kinda shaky i have to hold my breath to make em stop shaking

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Webber's a monsta!

oppa monsta style

15 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's really good and detailed! You should try other realistic style versions of monsters or characters. That's a great piece. :wilson_goodjob:

thank you very much. i like to draw monsters, but it creeps out my friend who looked at it and most of them are absurd-looking so i don't post some of them

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rubidiumsart said:

thank you very much. i like to draw monsters, but it creeps out my friend who looked at it and most of them are absurd-looking so i don't post some of them

Well it looks really good. So far nobody got weirded out by your webber in this thread.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rubidiumsart said:

my hands are kinda shaky

and I thought I was bad at art because of that. Seeing your good art and knowing this fact, now my self-esteem is even lower than before! only joking

Edited by Bebbit
crikey, i thought it would auto-merge
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

and I thought I was bad at art because of that. Seeing your good art and knowing this fact, now my self-esteem is even lower than before! only joking

yeh well, having shaky hands kinda upsetting because if i want to make a good line i have to line it twice, and that is the reason why i have intense pen grip.

34 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

now my self-esteem is even lower than before! only joking

>only joking

tumblr_inline_o9d5ytVC3x1qdivxw_540.png

• Like 3

Look on the bright side, imperect lines mean that it'll make it harder for people to copy your work. Then again, I can definitely tell what your art is from a mile away. Your style is recognizable as yours.

Maybe your hands are hurting due to the strength in your strokes. You should probably practice loosening your drawing so your hand won't hurt so much.