trying my hand at fan-art

19 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Back to the art topic, Pigs and Merms in pinstriped suits and fedoras, wielding tommyguns, would be AWESOME.  :D

I kind of want that in my life now.

...Notorious

it really does. wish i knew how to draw those, though.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Already did a piece with the children(and womanchild) in the scout concept art.

scouting trip.png

AAAHHH! so adorable!

EDIT: i'm on kind of an ed edd n eddy kick.i know they're scouts, but i can't not see them as the urban rangers. abigail gets to be plank!

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:
On 8/12/2016 at 4:22 PM, minespatch said:
On 8/12/2016 at 2:18 AM, mewthemew said:

fiya.png

Lucky for them, I got a design for their new house I'll upload tomorrow. Drew it today. I didn't even see this when I did my picture.

20160813p4-Donut and ivy's house.png

I did this unintentionally. Wanted to do some commentary over similar looking housing developments. My father has a huge problem with this, he prefers when houses have different builds with personality.

Seeing Mew's picture of the happy family's house burned down is just tragic so I was impressed I did a house of the family as Mew showed their old house gone. Hope this suits them better. Also, threw in Batdork for fun.

merp babysitted.png

@mewthemew Merp being babysitted by Webber and Wendy. With Chester wearing a cowboy outfit out of Merp's love of playing cowboys.

The second piece was something I wanted to do for fun. Hope you like it.:wilson_goodjob:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

The second piece was something I wanted to do for fun. Hope you like it.:wilson_goodjob:

I'm sure they'll love it :p and next time, they won't use a candle for merp's....uh....birthday? what would the equivalent of a birthday be to a mandrake? first time being picked day? reilising you're a concious being day?

Daww, that's adorable ^^ let's all hope this is hapening at dusk though. mandrakes have a strange habit of dying during daytime.

• Like 1

so here's a special drawing dump. decided to draw every character in all known skins(and all known yet-unimplemented skins) hanging out together.

with a teeny cameo of proto-wilson AKA weadon in the first picture.

Also..turns out, i can't draw wolfgang. at all.

HNI_0073.JPG

HNI_0072.JPG

HNI_0071.JPG

HNI_0070.JPG

HNI_0069.JPG

HNI_0068.JPG

HNI_0067.JPG

HNI_0066.JPG

HNI_0065.JPG

HNI_0064.JPG

HNI_0063.JPG

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'm wondering if anyone else did this idea. So far you're the first person I've seen tackling them all. Love all the interactions. The Maxwell one is hilarious. :wilson_laugh:

You'll get better at drawing Wolfgang in the future.

I had little other idea for Maxwell so i just sorta drew unshadowed maxwell standing in shock while the other three do maxwell things. Personally, I like Woodie's the best. one lucy. 6 Woodies. of course they'll argue over who gets her. And also spiderman poineer Woodie.

Hopefully. It was my first time ever drawing him. I'm not particularly fond of Wolfgang, both as a character and design. But there's a lot of picture potential in him (Especially been thinking about a *highly edited!* version of the "WOLFGANG DOES NOT UNDERSTAND SCIENCE MAN!" scenereo)

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1