trying my hand at fan-art

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Frogs are truly the devil... unless your Wigfrid working together with someone else. Last time I tried to fight frogs, I merely escaped with my life. There was just too many -_-

Those hound drawings are pretty cute :)

a-freakin-greed. though sticking around in a pig village or one of those big ol patches of killer bee nests might help. 

thanks ^^. they're quite evil, but i alwys found the houns cute. maybe it's the little pointy ears.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

groupshot.png

You're creating quite a continuity. Thanks for giving color schemes for the others. Spooder is a nice addition to the fun family.

3 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

starlight glommer.jpg

I shouldn't have laughed at the pun but this is brilliant. In another universe, it would be "My Little Glommer". With so many glommer recolors~

8 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

daydream.jpgmy turn.png

Whedon's relationship is adorable.

Though I can see that Whedon isn't so innocent.

12 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

life story.png

What is going on here?

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

You're creating quite a continuity. Thanks for giving color schemes for the others. Spooder is a nice addition to the fun family.

I shouldn't have laughed at the pun but this is brilliant. In another universe, it would be "My Little Glommer". With so many glommer recolors~

Whedon's relationship is adorable.

Though I can see that Whedon isn't so innocent.

What is going on here?

you're welcome. ye, i've decided spibber will be around in the background sometimes ^-^ i'm gonna try making more background-y things instead of just a white void. 

oh the pun was irrisistable. bt off topic, but if mlp was actually my little *insert animal here* it would definetely be dolphin. 

yeah, exclusion can build on a person. 

that was a failed joke, unfortunately. ^^" don't think too hard on it. it's not that funny. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mewthemew said:
  1. you're welcome. ye, i've decided spibber will be around in the background sometimes ^-^ i'm gonna try making more background-y things instead of just a white void.
  2. that was a failed joke, unfortunately. ^^" don't think too hard on it. it's not that funny. 
  1. Spibber can be like a running hidden joke. Which would be fun for the viewer to try to find.
  2. I wasn't sure if that was Wilson, Wes, or Wilton. Hence my confusion.

54 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Spibber can be like a running hidden joke. Which would be fun for the viewer to try to find.
  2. I wasn't sure if that was Wilson, Wes, or Wilton. Hence my confusion.

1. yeah. people hide spiders as easter eggs in art (not sure why it's specifically spiders, but it happens a ton for some reason)

2. naw it's fine. it was wilson. he died. because weadon tried to have some sort of friendly bonding thing by telling him his entire life story. it was probably not the best thing to do. 

• Like 1

small dump. i'm losing motivation in basically everything. don't worry, i just have a case of ye olde seasonal depression. happens every year to everyone up here, and i hate it >.> but there are drawings!

the second one stemmed from minespatch and i talking about how donut and ivy (and eventually merp) met. 

spibber's own comic.png

donut.png

bad surprise.png

oooo merp.png

batdork huggles.jpg

chop.jpg

• Like 4

The first two comics are really nice. First one's more of a lark and reasonable. Cats and their love of chomping on insects and grass. :wilson_ecstatic:

Second one is a reasonable explanation. You didn't even have to expand on it. The ending can lead to new comics if you plan to but leads to a good open ending.

Other things to take note, you're getting better at organic poses. Especially on the Woodie piece.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The first two comics are really nice. First one's more of a lark and reasonable. Cats and their love of chomping on insects and grass. :wilson_ecstatic:

Second one is a reasonable explanation. You didn't even have to expand on it. The ending can lead to new comics if you plan to but leads to a good open ending.

Other things to take note, you're getting better at organic poses. Especially on the Woodie piece.

thanks, my friend ^^

i would know about the chomping insect thing. i had a cat (stormy, R.I.P) that used to pounce on butterflies and eat the wings off. just the wings. wonder if that turns them back into a caterpillar...

i'm not entirely sure what to do with that second comic, though. i'm sure ideas will come, but not now. 

oh, i am? maybe character desgn class is actually helping. at least a little. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Probably either Merp's origin, further continuation on ivy and Donut, or how the original house burnt down.

yeah, maybe merp :3

the original house burned down because of a freak birthday cake accident. (on a side house, am i terrible that my favorite pigman quote next to YOU GO SMASH! is when they yell "my stuff!!" when their house burns down?)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

(on a side house, am i terrible that my favorite pigman quote next to YOU GO SMASH! is when they yell "my stuff!!" when their house burns down?)

It's because it's a human emotion out of a pigman. Something relatable that shows their humanity.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

@PiturcaClaudiuStef well, to be fair, mandrake soup can only happen once the mandrake is dead. but merp is alive in her dream. 

good to hear a mandrake that is alive and always dances around is cute althought i don't know if they scream when they follow you or if they dance but i'll assume that they are dancing

• Like 2