trying my hand at fan-art

44 minutes ago, minespatch said:

yoooop

Rocko was the best thing. Though Tim Curry as the jerk was fun to watch. He hammed so well that he ate the scenery.

im about 14 minutes in. i gotta say. tim curry doing an accent that not his native accent always sounds a bit...weird.

BUT ENOUGH OF THIS OFF TOPIC NONSENSE! (i mean we could continue off topic, but we'd have to go to an off topic area like my cats one ^^)

• Like 1

@minespatch so...i just saw the entire movie. it was great. you see, this is why i don't watch the nostalgia critic's videos anymore. it was adorable and amazing.

oh *ahem* and the main point of watching was to get a feel of what you think waargh and bat-derp's relationship would be. yeah. that could TOTALLY work! my god, i think i found a new favorite movie. i gotta show this to my mom!

• Like 1

other than that, here's some normal ol posts. most are just lil comic thingies, starting off with more DST shenanigans

hoound shenanigans.png

HNI_0090.JPG

batdork's first adventure.png

weast.png

By the way, not pictured there in the last picture, but Warly fills the role of Spongebob as Walani Patrick and Woodlegs Mr. Krabs.

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

batdork's first adventure.png

Somehow the second panel made me think of this. That and the Monty Python group describing Terry Gilliam on set of "Life of Brian". :wilson_ecstatic:

19 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

@minespatch ey, i just finished making a picture based off your button:

minespatch revive me.png

Daaaaw, thanks buddy. It was just a convention badge to me but I'm really happy it inspired you. You made it less threatening.:wilson_ecstatic:

Nice work on Wilson's pose on the second panel! It's organic.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Somehow the second panel made me think of this. That and the Monty Python group describing Terry Gilliam on set of "Life of Brian". :wilson_ecstatic:

Daaaaw, thanks buddy. It was just a convention badge to me but I'm really happy it inspired you. You made it less threatening.:wilson_ecstatic:

Nice work on Wilson's pose on the second panel! It's organic.

I haven't heard of either of those (well the latter, yes, but i haven't seen it...yet. Monty python isn't really my thing. I saw about 4 episodes of the show and sat completely straight faced through all of them.)

You're welcome ^^ I seem to have a strange knack for that. And thank you, I've been working on boradening poses. as you can see in the comic i just put up about wes, it's going....eh...especially with the way maxwell is turned for those 3 panels.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Either Wilson doesn't know his last name or he don't like his last name :p

(... do you know his last name?)

i made this in the hopes that he doesn't have a cannon last name and therefore no last name so....hopefully he doesn't or it wouldn't make sense anymore.

13 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Lol he does :p

OH. MY. GOD. i completely totally forgot. i....hoo boy, why didn't i notice till just now and not as i was drawing it!? my god, i'm SUPER embarressed! it's like 3 AM, and im tired so i may be overreacting but holy fudge owls what was i thinking!? i need to make a follow up comic to this. NOW! my GOD!

For some reason I had it in my mind that Wilson didn't have a last name (even though i've read almost everything on the wiki hundreds of times over) so, here, i added a little bit to make it a bit more...er...accurate let's just say:

kinda boring.png

• Like 3