Mass Grave?

Yep, I've also seen islands like this. Felt eerie finding so many bones on one island. In the spoiler below, I enclosed a possible spoiler for the game in case you don't know it yet and would rather choose to find out on your own. Opening it means you are accepting the possibility of being spoiled with details around Shipwrecked.

Spoiler

That usually indicates that there is buried treasure on that island. Could be coincidence, but islands with that many skeletons usually do have buried treasure. Now it's only a matter of finding the Message in a Bottle that points to that island or uncovering the treasure through other means.

Be careful out there, cheers.

Seems like you stepped into a Don't Starve Together PvP server. I'm amazed how modders put in the SW content already, those guys are amazing! I'd be cautious if I were you though, with all those dead players around, you likely either got a Wickerbottom spawning tentacles everywhere, or a Wolfgang or Wigfrid hunting and killing anyone who dares enter. Watch your step.

Spoiler

No guarantees on the possibility of the killer being a Wes. If it's Wes, beg for mercy. He is your downfall. He cannot be stopped.

17 hours ago, Zillvr said:

Yep, I've also seen islands like this. Felt eerie finding so many bones on one island. In the spoiler below, I enclosed a possible spoiler for the game in case you don't know it yet and would rather choose to find out on your own. Opening it means you are accepting the possibility of being spoiled with details around Shipwrecked.

Actually, based on my experience 

Spoiler

there's treasure on almost every island.

15 hours ago, VeryDead said:

Seems like you stepped into a Don't Starve Together PvP server. I'm amazed how modders put in the SW content already, those guys are amazing! I'd be cautious if I were you though, with all those dead players around, you likely either got a Wickerbottom spawning tentacles everywhere, or a Wolfgang or Wigfrid hunting and killing anyone who dares enter. Watch your step.

Or it's day 15.  Check their causes of death.  If it's just batilisks, pigs, starvation, crawling horrors, monster meat, darkness, overheating and freezing, then there's nothing suspicious.  Some people have a hard time avoiding overheating in mid-autumn.  *shrug*

Archived