Content for next udate?

uh? Does someone know what it actually does except change the landscape? Totally confused!

Yeah so im just gonna quote myself here, but i guess u can now take the land from one place to the other? Thought devs wanted people to camp less :D

Not to mention the debs are trying to shy away from bases

my point is that the devs have noted this and are taking actions to stunt it's progression

<devs post update video actively portraying organised base/camp construction>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

The Devs have repeatedly said they are taking actions to make *staying* all the time in your base a bad option. They have not ever said that they don't want you to *have* a base or make it nice. In fact, I'm pretty sure I remember Kevin talking about how much they like the cool things players in the Beta are doing with their bases and that's part of what they want the game to be about.

They just want your base camp to be a base camp, not a permanent full-time settlement.

When you are for example in the forest and you use your shovel to dig a turf up,you can then carry the turf and bring it elsewhere.To plant it you have to select the turft in your inventory and press RMB on a piece of land that has no grass or anything(the rocky biomes)

Edited by Spazmatic

When you are for example in the forest and you use your shovel to dig a turf up,you can then carry the turf and bring it elsewhere.To plant it you have to select the turft in your inventory and press RMB on a piece of land that has no grass or anything(the rocky biomes)

how would it ever be useful???