Just reached 1,000 hours playing Don't Starve

Since I lost my 600+ days world, I didn't recover (yet) the psycological preparation needed to dive again in Don't Starve. I have 354 hours.

On DST only 235h.

I have never played a single game to 600 days.  I usually screw up around 120 days.  I spent a lot of time dying in adventure land!

238h. My longest was over 400 days but I deleted it to play some other characters(i am aware i could use the teleportato but I like to start fresh). I always delete my worlds to play new characters. My longest right now is 311 days with Maxwell.

On 4/1/2016 at 10:09 PM, TrysHard said:

I know that is a piker total for a lot of you, but I think 1,000 hours played should be an achievement and I should get a reward.  How many hours do you have on DS (all versions)?

1102 hours here, first comment in the forum. 121 hours in together.

dj_pression --- steam nick if somebody want see the hours comment is true, need help with the game or want agree me to play with me. I not even present myselft in this forum, lel.

On 7/1/2016 at 6:22 PM, SilverLady88 said:

I have 3611 hours in DS/RoG/SW combined, and 416 in DST.  I think I like the game, but I want to play a few more hours to be sure.  :joyous:

lol, and i thought i was playing so much to this game, this game is worst than a drug for me.

On 1/4/2016 at 10:09 PM, TrysHard said:

I know that is a piker total for a lot of you, but I think 1,000 hours played should be an achievement and I should get a reward.  How many hours do you have on DS (all versions)?

get a life bro im concerned about ur health are you still alive ?

Collectively in DS and DST i have around 160 hours.

On 16/2/2016 at 4:23 PM, AriOSxT said:

get a life bro im concerned about ur health are you still alive ?

1000 hours since the beta in 2012 really isn't that much, a little less than an hour played every day will net you 1100 in 3 years.

Archived