• Wes
    • Maxwell
    • Wigfrid
    • Webber
    • Walani

Maxwell is great, because:

-he can restore sanity without anything,

-he has got shadow armor, shadow swor, nightmare fuel and purple gem at start,

-he can easily get nightmare fuel: hurt monkey, then your sanity will go down by poop that monkeys are throwing into Maxwell, you can kill all shadow creatures that spawned and easily restore your sanity because Maxwell is restoring his sanity all the time.

I probably say Webber for multiple reasons.

- Being able to befriend Spiders is a huge thing now that Poison Warriors are a thing so eliminating a big cause of poison is great.

- Monster Meat as it stands is overabundant through enemys like Snakes, Stinkrays, Flups and Sharx.

- Silk is pretty rare in SW at the moment and some rather usefull items require silk to make so him being able to generate a few pieces Silk every 9 days is pretty good.

- Even with his Lower Sanity it's still not a huge problem and his bigger Stomach and HP pool make up for it allowing you to fight some other groundbased enemys. Also if you find the Mushroomisland you'r set for life in regards to sanity anyway.

Then again so far i only tried a handfull of characters in SW (Wolfgang, Webber, Wendy, Wilson and Maxwell) but Webber and to a certaint extend Wolfgang performed the best so far.

How has this post has not been spammed with wx-78? With all the gear spam recently, I have no idea. 400 health or 220 health with 6 meat effigies, 200 hunger, and 300 sanity, with more mandrake equivalent food then you can carry. But I guess you do need to find your first clock works first. At least you cant be poisoned to help you find them and water isn't an issue for at least the first 21 days.

Archived