Ideas to make Poison more balanced

Lucky you. I don't have that luck. Especially since the greatest source of wood is jungle trees, which, at full size, sometimes drop snakes on you.

Now, granted, those are the non-poisonous variety, but the original places to find them are thick jungle islands, which are usually full of poison snakes.

Then there's the poisonous holes, the things that are most likely to be the first source of poison. Thing is, they're also the best place to find poison glands.....

Spiders are rare, and every time i've found one, poison snakes were there as well. Which is to say nothing of poison spiders....

I can't possibly imagine what you're talking about....

Lucky you. I don't have that luck. Especially since the greatest source of wood is jungle trees, which, at full size, sometimes drop snakes on you.

Now, granted, those are the non-poisonous variety, but the original places to find them are thick jungle islands, which are usually full of poison snakes.

Then there's the poisonous holes, the things that are most likely to be the first source of poison. Thing is, they're also the best place to find poison glands.....

Spiders are rare, and every time i've found one, poison snakes were there as well. Which is to say nothing of poison spiders....

I can't possibly imagine what you're talking about....

I´m just saying, it´s very easy to avoid.

I get wood from jungles too. I just avoid jungles at night because they tend to be swimming with snakes  when it´s dark, but even then, I´ve camped there a few nights without aggroing them.

If it ´s a real problem, make a palm tree farm (that´s were most of my wood comes from) or get some Jungle Tree Cones and plant them somewhere safer.

Are the poisonous holes the things in swamps? If so, I have no problem avoiding those.

Well, spiders tend to fight snakes. Also, for spiders either use indirect methods like traps or hunt them at sunset (if you hit one, the rest of the nest won´t wake up, only roaming spiders will aggro). 

I´m just saying, it´s very easy to avoid.

I get wood from jungles too. I just avoid jungles at night because they tend to be swimming with snakes  when it´s dark, but even then, I´ve camped there a few nights without aggroing them.

If it ´s a real problem, make a palm tree farm (that´s were most of my wood comes from) or get some Jungle Tree Cones and plant them somewhere safer.

Are the poisonous holes the things in swamps? If so, I have no problem avoiding those.

Well, spiders tend to fight snakes. Also, for spiders either use indirect methods like traps or hunt them at sunset (if you hit one, the rest of the nest won´t wake up, only roaming spiders will aggro). 

1. I'm just saying that my experiences conflict with yours.

2. I'm fairly certain that Palm Trees take longer to grow than Jungle Trees.

3. Yes. They emit poison clouds.

4. That is true, but it doesn't help when you're trying to gather during the day.

EDIT: Which characters do you guys use?

Wickerbottom is EXTREMELY helpful for getting a quick start.  She can refine dubloons into gold immediately, and also make a boat with sail immediately.   Her sanity is a non-issue with the multiple (probably OP) sanity healers in the game currently.   Are you using mostly a raft or sail-less boat for your exploration SilentDark?  Imo getting a boat and sail as quick as possible is vital, because otherwise you will indeed explore slowly, perhaps too slowly to find coral easily.   That sail opens up a whole new world, in my experience.  Also jungle trees DO drop poison snakes occasionally.  I still far prefer them over palms as snakes are far easier to deal with than palm monsters.  I honestly love basing on a jungle island with plenty of bamboo and vines.  Bamboo is a key resource that you need tons of, and it's nice to be right next to it.  Plus, I *think* spiders aggro on snakes.  Or something does, because I find lots of free snake skins and an occasional gland laying around.  That won't happen if you're not basing near snake bushes.  I never have to worry about rain, thanks to the huge surplus of snake skins.

For other posters, I don't think poison is irrelavent later game.  You can always be caught without antivenom, on some long explore.  It's just like food or anything else - trivial when all is going fine and dandy, but when it's hurricane time, and the hounds are on you, and you get poisoned far from home, it's less trivial.  And we don't even have any giants yet.   

All this said, I'm not saying a poison nerf would ruin anything.  I think it's fine from a game balance and learning perspective.  But from a game design perspective, it does kind of torture the player who doesn't know how to deal with it.  As opposed to just getting it over with.  And that's not probably great for newb retention rates.   I was fine with combustion in RoG, it was easy to deal with once you knew how, but there were always those players who just didn't want to deal with it.  I'm guessing it'll get a nerf based on the amount of complaints it seems to draw, but I hope not.

1. I'm just saying that my experiences conflict with yours.

2. I'm fairly certain that Palm Trees take longer to grow than Jungle Trees.

3. Yes. They emit poison clouds.

4. That is true, but it doesn't help when you're trying to gather during the day.

EDIT: Which characters do you guys use?

1. I don´t know what to tell you. I´m not a great player myself, so I think it´s not so hard to manage.

2. I´m pretty sure they don´t. They do give you less wood, however they do also give you a coconut and leaf if you cut down the fully grown ones. 

3. I´ve been to swamps and simply avoiding the holes does the trick.

4. Well...Ok, I don´t want to be mean, but the game shouldn´t really spoon feed you. 

5. At the moment, I´m using Wigfrid. I´ve also used Wilson and Webber. 

Wickerbottom is EXTREMELY helpful for getting a quick start.  She can refine dubloons into gold immediately, and also make a boat with sail immediately.   Her sanity is a non-issue with the multiple (probably OP) sanity healers in the game currently.   Are you using mostly a raft or sail-less boat for your exploration SilentDark?  Imo getting a boat and sail as quick as possible is vital, because otherwise you will indeed explore slowly, perhaps too slowly to find coral easily.   That sail opens up a whole new world, in my experience.  Also jungle trees DO drop poison snakes occasionally.  I still far prefer them over palms as snakes are far easier to deal with than palm monsters.  I honestly love basing on a jungle island with plenty of bamboo and vines.  Bamboo is a key resource that you need tons of, and it's nice to be right next to it.  Plus, I *think* spiders aggro on snakes.  Or something does, because I find lots of free snake skins and an occasional gland laying around.  That won't happen if you're not basing near snake bushes.  I never have to worry about rain, thanks to the huge surplus of snake skins.

For other posters, I don't think poison is irrelavent later game.  You can always be caught without antivenom, on some long explore.  It's just like food or anything else - trivial when all is going fine and dandy, but when it's hurricane time, and the hounds are on you, and you get poisoned far from home, it's less trivial.  And we don't even have any giants yet.   

All this said, I'm not saying a poison nerf would ruin anything.  I think it's fine from a game balance and learning perspective.  But from a game design perspective, it does kind of torture the player who doesn't know how to deal with it.  As opposed to just getting it over with.  And that's not probably great for newb retention rates.   I was fine with combustion in RoG, it was easy to deal with once you knew how, but there were always those players who just didn't want to deal with it.  I'm guessing it'll get a nerf based on the amount of complaints it seems to draw, but I hope not.

1. I've talked with the OP privately, and I came to this same realization. Wickerbottom IS the perfect character for those who are new to Shipwrecked.

2. Raft. I can't get the materials needed for a sailboat, atop the everything else I need.

3. I hope it gets nerfed. It's ridiculous how it is right now.

1. I don´t know what to tell you. I´m not a great player myself, so I think it´s not so hard to manage.

2. I´m pretty sure they don´t. They do give you less wood, however they do also give you a coconut and leaf if you cut down the fully grown ones. 

3. I´ve been to swamps and simply avoiding the holes does the trick.

4. Well...Ok, I don´t want to be mean, but the game shouldn´t really spoon feed you. 

5. At the moment, I´m using Wigfrid. I´ve also used Wilson and Webber. 

2. That's the thing. I don't need coconuts. I NEED WOOD!

3. I got chased into a swamp in the middle of the night. Try avoiding the holes when you have the visibility of a torch-light.

4. It's not spoon-feeding me. It's repeatedly beating me over the face with a boulder, and laughing at me when I ask for mercy.

5. Willow and Wilson. Perhaps i'll use Wickerbottom next....

2. Raft. I can't get the materials needed for a sailboat, atop the everything else I need.

I would say make getting a boat and sail your number 1 priority.  I think you'll find the game a lot easier once you have those, as your exploration will be far faster.  My first couple characters I was just using rafts because they were cheap.  It's a big mistake.

That´s Don´t Starve and how it should be =) 

Don't Starve should be at least giving me a CHANCE. Shipwrecked doesn't even do that. Mutually assured death ASAP.

I would say make getting a boat and sail your number 1 priority.  I think you'll find the game a lot easier once you have those, as your exploration will be far faster.  My first couple characters I was just using rafts because they were cheap.  It's a big mistake.

I don't have the resources for Sailboats. Period. I can only afford rafts.

I hate to say this but... all the arguments being made here against nerfing poison could quite probably be made against nerfing the volcano. I know of at least one person on this forum who doesn't find it hard to survive; I haven't got that far myself yet so I can't add in my own direct experience, BUT.

I've played [only?] in excess of 100 hours over all three game expansions and yes, Don't Starve is not easy. But each time you play, you learn something, and the next time (if you are careful and don't make silly mistakes, which is the #1 cause of death!) you can build on past lessons, and survive a bit longer. And that accomplishment, to me, is what keeps me going past all the frustrating deaths. Only survived 60 days? Let's see if I can make it past another season! And so on. The thing to keep in mind is to think outside the box. It took me a ridiculously long time in the beginning to realise that I just shouldn't be trying to fight stuff all the time, and it really is okay to run away - and live to run away another day. (Unless you're Wigfrid.) I found characters like Wendy really hard because of this, since instead of letting Abigail do all the fighting, I kept running in to assist, and getting pwned. Now I'm finding Wendy a cinch because Abigail takes care of all those poison critters while you just mooch around behind her picking up the drops! Although I'm fairly certain they've improved Abigail...

The thing to do in early game is just avoid the poisonous stuff, and not get poisoned. It's like avoiding big things (tall birds!) which pretty much one or two shot you; or large packs of little things (frogs, spiders, snakes) which overwhelm you. Yes, the game is out to kill you. But it also gives you ample ways not to be killed, if you play it right. My only wish is that some of those ways were more intuitive; I don't see why a shell suit should protect you any better than a log suit and so it didn't occur to me to try this before I found out from the forum. (It kept saying shells were currency so I was hoarding them...) Instead of finding a gas mask, I think you should be able to craft some sort of treated headscarf to protect from both swampholes and stink rays.

I agree that finding coral and venom glands isn't very easy in the early season; but I don't expect everything to be easy early on. There's a point, usually by around day 100, where you have enough of a solid base, resources, and mapped out world to sit back and breathe a bit more easily - but up to that point, the game is sheer bl***y murder :D And I love it like that! Klei, don't EVER change this. I have only ever once died of starvation and really the game should be called "Don't Die From One of a Thousand (and One) Sadistic Ways".

And thank you for those tips on getting a faster boat, I think I will try that. Doing pretty well so far but only have around 4 islands uncovered and it looks like I am way behind - maybe that will be my goal for the upcoming volcano season!

Good luck, and chin up! to the OP and Silentdarkness1. The gaming style for Don't Starve is not quite like any other game out there and I know it can be frustrating, but just keep at it. Every little success is its own reward :)

[Please, anyone, feel free to remind me of this post if you ever catch me gnashing my teeth in the forums about the volcano or some giant or something!]

1. ORRR I genuinely do get shafted by the RNG consistently.

2. WHAT? AHAHAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is SOOOO not the case for me. Coral is a rare and lucky find for me. I started up a new playthrough, and all my days of searching turned up two coral reef chunks. Not enough to save me from 2 or 3 poisonings, max.

3. Gold is NOT friggin everywhere. I'm lucky to find enough gold to just barely scrape by with the essentials.

4. Thanks for the tip about the X Marks the Spot.

5. Okay, perhaps seashells aren't rare, just uncommon.

6. How did you even survive getting poisoned that many times? I would have run out of materials to make anti-venom by then and slowly died.

7. From what I hear, Stinkrays are a bad choice for glands.

8. Actually, I HAVE! I have done LOTS of exploring. It's just that this stuff is literally that rare that I end up crawling on my hands and knees to survive.

9. It's hard to avoid when you get chased into the swamp in the middle of the night, and walk right into the poison hole.

10. More like a day and a half, and that's if you're at full health. Which will probably NOT be the case.

11. That's almost never the case for me. I rarely ever have that much food in this game.

Hmm, well in that case it sounds like the RNG may give the player a wildly large range of outcomes and if that's the case it should definitely be re-balanced. I've only had about 3 runs so I can't necessarily concur with your observations but if other people are finding they get worlds that are utterly devoid of the useful resources then it's certainly something that should be brought to klei's attention. RNG should play a the role of providing varied and unique runs, sometimes challenging you a bit more than normal and sometimes rewarding you a bit more than normal. If that difference becomes way too big though then it becomes a numbers game and it's not really interesting.

So i read through a lot of the replys and i think people don't seem to get what i think about poison so i try to make my point a bit more clear.

As it stands right now poison is not balanced as it's a complete gamebreaker if you happend to get poisoned before having the items for Antivenom (and you can get poisoned even by accident if you happen to run into a trap with Yellow Snakes where it's very likely to get poisoned) while it's completly irrelevant once you have 2 or more Antivenoms stashed.

Here is the thing if i have to reset a gane because i got poisoned by accident that's not a balanced out mechanic it's bad gamedesigne because you force the player to reset because of 1 small mistake. And again while it is possible to avoid a lot of poison early on later on it's really hard to do so once the Monsoonseason hits you. Givin if you don't have Antivenom at this point it's my own fault and i agree that i should be punished for it.

On the other scale we have the midgame so basicly day 30+ and by that point you probably have enought materials to make more antivenom then you ever need but this makes the entire mechanic almost pointless and is only a minor annoyance.

When i talked about making it more balanced i mean that it should be less punishing in the earlygame while being a lot harsher in the lategame and only adding some numbers to the damage and sanity drain doesn't make it balanced it's a fake type of difficulty.

Again it's not that poison itself is a bad mechanic but as it stands right now it's a major spike in difficulty in the earlygame and it completly falls in terms of difficulty as the days go on until it hits a point where it's nothing but a worthless mechanic.

I see your point. Poison early on is definitely a death sentence. I probably more strongly agree with you on the point that late game poison is a joke. Something should be done to fix that but I don't really know if scaling the poison damage makes complete sense since it feels a bit arbitrary.

The thing that makes me a bit cautious to suggest nerfing early game poison is that DS has always been a game where 1 or a small handful of small mistakes can easily get you killed. That's one of the best things about DS. Things can go from hunkey-dorey to oh **** and then dead in a very small amount of time. Keeps you on edge. Nerfing early game poison would really take the stress out of the game in that way if you ask me.

Forgetting to pack twigs, grass and logs while you're exploring at night can kill you even faster than accidentally getting poisoned, but we're happy to live with that. I think the delayed damage from poison kind of has this psychological factor that makes it feel more unfair than any other insta-kill mistake. I don't think that's a flaw though, I think it's more merciful than just killing you outright since you do have a chance to survive and when you make it by the skin of your teeth (like 5 hp left or something) it's exhilarating.

Don't Starve should be at least giving me a CHANCE. Shipwrecked doesn't even do that. Mutually assured death ASAP.

You do have a CHANCE! I clearly could, so can you.

Why can you only afford rafts?!? I´ve literally built every sort of boat in the game already.

It sounds to me like you're not exploring enough.  Or you got some unbelievably bad RNG.  Boats are just 3 planks and some rope (no gold or stone required if you're wickerbottom) and sails are just bamboo and rope.  If you can't find wood and rope and bamboo, just start over man, don't bang your head against a bad RNG wall.  Out of my seven starts, I've never had a problem finding wood or grass or bamboo in my first few islands.

It sounds to me like you're not exploring enough.  Or you got some unbelievably bad RNG.  Boats are just 3 planks and some rope (no gold or stone required if you're wickerbottom) and sails are just bamboo and rope.  If you can't find wood and rope and bamboo, just start over man, don't bang your head against a bad RNG wall.  Out of my seven starts, I've never had a problem finding wood or grass or bamboo in my first few islands.

Exactly what I thought.

HP treshhold: Basicly this means poison can't reduce your HP below a certaint treshhold. For example say you play as Wilson who has 150 base HP and you get poisoned the poison would stop reducing your HP once you reach maybe 40 HP poison stops sapping your health but also prevents you from going over that treshhold until you cure yourself of it.

i dig this idea

I have managed to avoid getting poisoned. But i've ALSO managed to completely avoid finding the resources needed for survival any longer, so I may as well have been poisoned.

Seashell Armor requires the Science Machine, I believe. Also, seashells are another rare resource.

The real problem is that unless you get very lucky, you're going to find that resources you NEED in order to survive, will be behind these poisonous enemies. I'm supposed to run away from poisonous enemies, but those poisonous enemies have the resources I need to survive the poisonous enemies. Catch-22.

The resources i'm referring to are not just glands. Not coral. Gold, Spider Silk, trees, bamboo, vines! Stuff I need to move to islands with better things on them! I certainly ain't gonna be able to just life-jacket my way there.

1. Only certain spiders and snakes are poisonous. Pay attention to colors.

2. If. IF. BIG IF.

3. I'm not turtling that much. I've already explored a large section of the map without finding coral.

4. Oh wow. Really? They didn't do that much?....c'mon, Capy......you got some PATCHING TO DOOOOO.....

The OP here is a friend of mine. He is not new to Don't Starve in the least, and the poison mechanic is giving him fits. I have other friends who are also not new to Don't Starve, who permanently died due to poisoning. The poison mechanic, in my eyes, is not just difficult. It's not just unfair. It's brutally sadistic. Don't get me wrong, i'm all for difficulty, but this is taking things too far.

IM sorry but lol at this guy^

dude once i learned about the seashell armor poison became a joke .

poison is a joke .  unless you are unlucky/unskilled enough to get poisoned in the first few days of play.

if so?  your dead. play again.

the games not supposed to be EASY and it will never suit all players skill levels.  thats what makes it a good game.......

I'm not new to the Dont starve series. Actually im a veteran , but like any player at any skill level, i had to learn my lesson before i got it right.  Dont expect to be able to waltz though the game on your first attempt. Poison seemed unfair at first when i encountered it but then i learned how to deal with it and the enemies that carry poison.

by my third or fourth game i was no longer concerned with poison as i had 2 stacked antidotes in my inv and a seashell armor/ gas mask.

IM sorry but lol at this guy^

dude once i learned about the seashell armor poison became a joke .

poison is a joke .  unless you are unlucky/unskilled enough to get poisoned in the first few days of play.

if so?  your dead. play again.

the games not supposed to be EASY and it will never suit all players skill levels.  thats what makes it a good game.......

I'm not new to the Dont starve series. Actually im a veteran , but like any player at any skill level, i had to learn my lesson before i got it right.  Dont expect to be able to waltz though the game on your first attempt. Poison seemed unfair at first when i encountered it but then i learned how to deal with it and the enemies that carry poison.

by my third or fourth game i was no longer concerned with poison as i had 2 stacked antidotes in my inv and a seashell armor/ gas mask.

..............are you trying to start something with me? That first line seems rather inflammatory.

1. Thing is, seashells are extremely valuable. It's one of the ways to get gold, and you need them for the sandcastles to restore your sanity, due to the lack of shrooms. Again, you need the science machine for seashell armor, in case you forgot. Don't act like it's something you'll be making on day one. Especially if basic resources like flint and gold are in low supply, like what happens to me.

2. Which is extremely likely to happen.

HOLD ON

WAIT

So

You're suggesting, that if you get poisoned early-game, that you may as well just give up? Throw in the towel and start a new game? Do you realize how bad of an idea that is from a gameplay perspective? Do you?

There's at least supposed to be the chance to come back from this. Currently, if you're early-game, you're SCREWED. A slow, painful screwing. This is bad game design, seriously.

3. Poison in Shipwrecked is not a lesson. It's the game throwing a big, fat middle finger at you and wrecking your chances of survival. Waltz? AHAHAHA.....i'm lucky if I can CRAWL. And i'm not new to Don't Starve, alright? I've been around since before the Strange New Powers update.

It might help if coral wasn't rare like hen's teeth for me. Or if Shipwrecked had come out with custom worldgen options out of the box. But, that's the hand i've been dealt. An awful one. I find it hard to believe that anyone manages to stockpile so much anti-venom. I scramble to get ONE. ONE UNIT!

You do have a CHANCE! I clearly could, so can you.

Why can you only afford rafts?!? I´ve literally built every sort of boat in the game already.

This game needs custom worldgen options. I don't get why Capy couldn't at least have some of that out of the box. Could be wrong, but I think RoG had that at the very beginning of Early Access, albeit a simplified, incomplete version.

EDIT: Again. I shouldn't HAVE TO have a doomed playthrough!

I have no issues with the poison. I'm on day 62 and have only been poisoned once (being careless fighting shadow monsters around a poison mosquito at the end of spring after my seashell armor ran out.) I did not feel doomed nor did I feel it was unbalanced. The snakes are so easy to avoid getting poisoned by even without a seashell armor that poison should not even be an issue for anyone before spring, and by then you should have seashell armor and hopefully some antidotes.

This game needs custom worldgen options. I don't get why Capy couldn't at least have some of that out of the box. Could be wrong, but I think RoG had that at the very beginning of Early Access, albeit a simplified, incomplete version.

EDIT: Again. I shouldn't HAVE TO have a doomed playthrough!

Ok, so my third play through and I got poisoned by a spider (I was unaware that the poisoned ones jumped, so this caught me by surprise). I had no anti-venom (or the ingredients for it) and I went "**** I´m going to die" and I thought of you and this post and whether you might have been right.

BUT...

I went to those flying skunk stingray things. I had avoided these entirely before because I was too scared I´d be poisoned by them, but as I was already poisoned, I figured they couldn´t  do much to worsen the situation. Then two things surprised the hell out of me, which I think you will find extremely useful:

a) How easy they are to kill. I think it took one hit for each (they are very similar to the bats from the old game) and none of them got even close to spraying on me.

b) The amount of venom glands they dropped. I killed six of them, three of them dropped monster meat and the other three dropped poison glands.  

I managed to make anti-venom with a 145 health remaining. 

Ok, so my third play through and I got poisoned by a spider (I was unaware that the poisoned ones jumped, so this caught me by surprise). I had no anti-venom (or the ingredients for it) and I went "**** I´m going to die" and I thought of you and this post and whether you might have been right.

BUT...

I went to those flying skunk stingray things. I had avoided these entirely before because I was too scared I´d be poisoned by them, but as I was already poisoned, I figured they couldn´t  do much to worsen the situation. Then two things surprised the hell out of me, which I think you will find extremely useful:

a) How easy they are to kill. I think it took one hit for each (they are very similar to the bats from the old game) and none of them got even close to spraying on me.

b) The amount of venom glands they dropped. I killed six of them, three of them dropped monster meat and the other three dropped poison glands.  

I managed to make anti-venom with a 145 health remaining. 

Poison ended my second playthrough. I was caught by a Poison Hole, got poisoned. I burned through all my food just to keep my health up long enough to prototype anti-venom. 34 health left. I then dug up an X spot, and was promptly bitten to death by snakes.

Yeah, no......

I've still yet to find Stinkrays, but I know other people think they're OP.

Stink Rays start spawning after 5-10 days survived. I personally just go Stink Rays farming after I get a Cutlass (1 hit kill) and/or seashell/gas mask combo (they do poison attack and poison area attack, I can dodge them, but better be cautious).

I don't really use anti venoms.

How long have you survived on your best game?

Perhaps you should try rushing a seashell armor. Rush a log raft or a bamboo raft, and sail in a circle around the starting island until you find just one gold. Some jungles have at least one boulder with gold. Don't chop extra wood or extra bamboo. Survive with torches instead of campfires. Spend the nights at beaches or with torches on your boat.

Don't go after Stink Rays until you got a gas mask because you won't probably be able to dodge them.

Poison ended my second playthrough. I was caught by a Poison Hole, got poisoned. I burned through all my food just to keep my health up long enough to prototype anti-venom. 34 health left. I then dug up an X spot, and was promptly bitten to death by snakes.

Yeah, no......

I've still yet to find Stinkrays, but I know other people think they're OP.

I don´t want to be mean (I really don´t), but this seems to be less of a problem with the game and more of a problem with you.

How does one get caught by a poison hole? How did you even manage that? And you shouldn´t have dug the X Spot, you should have looked for anti-poison and coral and seaweed. I admit that if you don´t have a science machine or you´r e not prepared in some other way (say your health happens to be really low) getting poisoned can be awful. But that´s how the game has always worked. It´s a process of trial and error. I remember the first time I encountered Summer expecting Winter in ROG, I wasn´t prepared, I died and I then started a new run and learnt from my mistakes.

If you are having difficulties starting, which I don´t know why you would, because I´m pretty sure yellow snakes don´t spawn on the first days and also Poisonous spiders only live in Tier 2 nests, then just be careful. Snakes are really easy to deal with, so I don´t understand the difficulty you are having...

People are getting through Day 100s in SW and dealing with all the difficulties without any problems.

Seriously, I don´t mean to be condensing, but...Maybe you just need to practice a bit more?

*hides in fear*

Archived