Trade - 87 items

yo... sent you a trade offer! don't hastily decline I'd like to discuss if you're not wanting it. because I'd like to buy every single thing you have. also if you think I'm overpaying could you perhaps be a bit kind to me and let me have a few of my things back? :)

I genuinely have no idea what values go where on cross economy trades xD

(because they want TF2 items... I agree it's a horrible scheme for flooding the market and causing inflation but they have items there and I want them!)

.... *sigh* this makes me really dislike people. At least play the damn game if you're going to try and manipulate the market so much

Just as I refused Fidooop's service that, while convenient, was unhealthy for the economy, I reject this venture. It flies in the face of cosmetics' purpose as a bonus to playing the game. Instead, it uses the game as the mode of acquiring cosmetics, purely for monetary gain.

who said I was upset? XD

quite frankly I am a bit disappointed though.... You go and idle on all these accounts to get 10x more items than everyone else every week (which is very unfair) then you expect them to be the same value as everyone else's items when what you are doing is just decreasing their worth.... You're trying to bypass the minds of dumb people who don't know how economies work to get a crapton of free Team Fortress 2 items and turn them into money on the market... Then when someone catches onto your game and offers you a fair trade for all of your economy breaking items you turn them down because they are "lowballing". Even though you'll have another 80 items in 1-2 weeks.................................... My offer was only fair because your items are worth a fifth the value of everyone else's....

This guy is ultimate d**che. He's abusing the game just to get items from other games and asking buying prices that are too high when he doesn't even play DST. I would ask that NO ONE trade him ANYTHING, because that only allows him to further abuse the system and ruin the economy. I sure as hell won't be trying to trade with him again.

Edit: He's still going, so I added more of the convo

post-714174-0-58523500-1448175107_thumb.

This guy is ultimate d**che. He's abusing the game just to get items from other games and asking buying prices that are too high when he doesn't even play DST. I would ask that NO ONE trade him ANYTHING, because that only allows him to further abuse the system and ruin the economy. I sure as hell won't be trying to trade with him again.

and it tells me the man from 1500+ hours and abuzy afk mods , gratz

lots of people (WHO PLAY THE GAME) have 1500+ hours on the game.... and most of that was put in BEFORE the skins were even a thing! Check your privileges, and stop idling DST items with more than a single account... it's wrong... VERY wrong... and you're going to make everybody hate you!

and it tells me the man from 1500+ hours and abuzy afk mods , gratz

ACTUALLY I play the game that much, unlike you who hasn't spent an hour actually playing the game. Trust me, there are plenty of other players that can back me up on that one

This is totally what afking for 1500 hours looks like:

post-714174-0-66998600-1448175721_thumb.

Hey, Fellas, there's member/post report options for a reason. I don't know what's going on here well enough for me to do either, so maybe one of you should step up.

These guys just flaming me and write insults, because I have not exchanged with them.Thats all

These guys just flaming me and write insults, because I have not exchanged with them.Thats all

Actually, with the information and screenshot provided here, it looks like a little bit more than that. While what your doing isn't wrong by any established game rules, you're still ticking with the wrong people as far as scamming goes. The game isn't Free to play, we all had to pay money for this experience, so I'm pretty sure we're all smart enough here to tell when a scam is a scam.

I find it absurd that you sold your entire inventory for a twenty dollar cs:go skin, and it just proves that you took advantage of the sale recently or pirated your accounts and are only seeking revenue in a system that isn't supposed to have monetary value. You won't accept any dont starve offers unless we are practically giving you skins, and only accept offers from games that have actual market value. I'm worried about more people like you following suit and turning this into something it shouldn't be.

I find it absurd that you sold your entire inventory for a twenty dollar cs:go skin, and it just proves that you took advantage of the sale recently or pirated your accounts and are only seeking revenue in a system that isn't supposed to have monetary value. You won't accept any dont starve offers unless we are practically giving you skins, and only accept offers from games that have actual market value. I'm worried about more people like you following suit and turning this into something it shouldn't be.

It's just no one should take care of what I change things. There is a demand and supply from other people , why I can not be exchanged for things from other games ? I am wrong?

Actually, with the information and screenshot provided here, it looks like a little bit more than that. While what your doing isn't wrong by any established game rules, you're still ticking with the wrong people as far as scamming goes. The game isn't Free to play, we all had to pay money for this experience, so I'm pretty sure we're all smart enough here to tell when a scam is a scam.

screenshot I can no update since exchanged 50 % of these things yesterday and today

Archived