Trade - 87 items

I am wrong?

YES! VERY WRONG! You should not own more than 1 Don't Starve Together account... The fact that you do and the fact that you're using them all to idle to get as many items as possible is completely wrong! It's scumbags like you that ruined TF2 trading and WILL end up ruining DST trading if you aren't stopped.... you ARE wrong.... 

It's just no one should take care of what I change things. There is a demand and supply from other people , why I can not be exchanged for things from other games ? I am wrong?

3079120+_3a779b07301eff1bfbeea6af1b5ba41

The thing is, is that you've twisted your stock to support you and only you. While no, getting profit isn't a bad thing, you're getting technically insane profit considering it's free anyway. You also seem, shown by @ItsPizzaTime with 

You won't accept any dont starve offers unless we are practically giving you skins
to be out just for gain. You give a bad look on yourself as a money-hungry hoarder, and are most likely giving off negative vibes to the game's trading system aswell. Please do not give value to free items, you're just ruining it for the rest of us that actually play the game.

It's just no one should take care of what I change things. There is a demand and supply from other people , why I can not be exchanged for things from other games ? I am wrong?

You and more than likely now others are just going to take advantage of this new addition to the game simply for money, and morally it is ****ed, yes. Like bob said you aren't legally breaking rules unless klei or steam changes the way trading works but this system of trading shouldn't be based off money from other games. 

Again, i fear that more people are going to be like you and ONLY trade cosmetics for things worth actual money. 

3079120+_3a779b07301eff1bfbeea6af1b5ba41

The thing is, is that you've twisted your stock to support you and only you. While no, getting profit isn't a bad thing, you're getting technically insane profit considering it's free anyway. You also seem, shown by @ItsPizzaTime with 

to be out just for gain. You give a bad look on yourself as a money-hungry hoarder, and are most likely giving off negative vibes to the game's trading system aswell. Please do not give value to free items, you're just ruining it for the rest of us that actually play the game.

see the situation , people want things Dont starve, but no return from this game , but can offer other games , why can not I share with him ? this is nonsense

see the situation , people want things Dont starve, but no return from this game , but can offer other games , why can not I share with him ? this is nonsense

No, what you are saying is nonsense. If steam wanted you having multiple copies of the game, they'd allow you to have more than one copy per account. But they don't let you do that. Klei states on every item that they are "non-marketable", meaning they are not worth money. Trading them for items that are worth money is completely going against that.

Also he only wants this thread closed because he wants to be able to keep scamming people.

I'm not saying you can't. I'm saying you shouldn't overprice free items just so you can get money.

You and more than likely now others are just going to take advantage of this new addition to the game simply for money, and morally it is ****ed, yes. Like bob said you aren't legally breaking rules unless klei or steam changes the way trading works but this system of trading shouldn't be based off money from other games. 

Again, i fear that more people are going to be like you and ONLY trade cosmetics for things worth actual money. 

mate,this is just normal in steam, for this and invented a system of exchange, so that people can exchange what they are interested in , that's all

This person will be back in a few weeks with an inventory similar in size posted in the original OP, and he will do what he did this week, accept no offers unless he gets an item worth actual money. Until klei or steam addresses this it will keep happening and more will show up doing the same thing. People like this will turn this "market" into something klei did not intend and i'm basically done on this matter now. He can't even speak english properly so trying to reason with him is pretty much null, he will be back regardless.

This person will be back in a few weeks with an inventory similar in size posted in the original OP, and he will do what he did this week, accept no offers unless he gets an item worth actual money. Until klei or steam addresses this it will keep happening and more will show up doing the same thing. People like this will turn this "market" into something klei did not intend and i'm basically done on this matter now. He can't even speak english properly so trying to reason with him is pretty much null, he will be back regardless.

You raise many points, but I must say one thing. Never insult a man with a broken language, it means he knows one you may not.

You raise many points, but I must say one thing. Never insult a man with a broken language, it means he knows one you may not.

Don't be misunderstood, i'm not denouncing any nationality, race, or anyone who speaks a different language, i'm just saying the language barrier is obviously preventing an actual intelligent conversation because it's hard to understand what he is saying. I'm sure if i could speak his language that i'd understand his point more, but because i don't there is obviously no point in continuing a discussion with him.

Archived