Don't Starve: Resumptus

1 hour ago, RulerofPopstar said:

Doesn't her locket have a picture of her mom/sisters in it? I forget what exactly is in it.

All three of her sisters and her mother on one side in a group photo and one of her father on the other. It was originally her mother's locket. 

• Like 4

wendigo.thumb.png.02679c198597da89bb17efbb049643d6.png

Both Winona and Bobbie do not like the idea of eating long pig. They grew up hearing stories of the horrors of what happened to those who committed cannibalism from Native American friends. (Also that’s one of Wilson’s corpses)

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

On 4/16/2018 at 3:44 PM, Quoth143 said:

locket.thumb.png.2a865e29a920ca6e8211c309e752f89f.png

No matter what outfit, Bobbie will always work her locket into it. 

Amazing work, as always.

On 4/17/2018 at 7:00 PM, Quoth143 said:

wendigo.thumb.png.02679c198597da89bb17efbb049643d6.png

Both Winona and Bobbie do not like the idea of eating long pig. They grew up hearing stories of the horrors of what happened to those who committed cannibalism from Native American friends. (Also that’s one of Wilson’s corpses)

Don't eat him wigfrid! His science flesh shall spoil your firey Viking demeanor!

I can just imagine WX saying: WE ARE OUT OF FOOD. I SAY WE ET THE LEAST USEFUL FLESHLING, WIL--

Wilson: I am not the least useful... whispers *it's Albert*

Albert: Oh, you wanna go? YOU WANNA GO?

Also, in don't starve, don't dead people just automatically turn into skeletons?

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I love the colors you put into this piece. Is the Charlie mod able to wear different skins? Is that what inspired you with this?

Yeah, there's a group that have updated the Charlie mod and she's now compatible with the Skin mod where people can create skins for modded characters. Charlie has her Queen skin, a survivor skin, and a roseate skin (my favorite). 

• Like 5

On 4/24/2018 at 11:38 PM, Quoth143 said:

Yeah, there's a group that have updated the Charlie mod and she's now compatible with the Skin mod where people can create skins for modded characters. Charlie has her Queen skin, a survivor skin, and a roseate skin (my favorite). 

I was just trying that mod as of yesterday! I love it so muchalready and I think the harp fits her perfectly. My friends and I agree that the rosate skin is gorgeous! :D

• Like 2

On 4/24/2018 at 5:33 PM, Quoth143 said:

5adfbe65a2010_rosieadventurer.thumb.png.1194476d3e4a8dd81b068c1c1831705b.png

Charlie the Rosie Adventurer!

*Calls Mr. Jones, tells him he's been replaced, hires charlie, makes a movie, 6,999,999,999 people watch it opening night. 7-star review, 110% on rotten tomatoes, We all know who didn't watch it.*

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Though the excitement in Albert's face makes me wonder if he drank too much coffee today.

Or ate too much taffy XD

I don't think I've ever seen Albert more excited before this image. Does this mean something? XD

Also to Maxwell: One of us! One of us!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What part of time did this take place in? Why is Bobbie taller than Charlie here?

Bobbie is technically taller than Charlie though it's probably a bit exaggerated here. I'd say this is happening a little before the final act. 

• Like 1