Sign in to follow this  
Blewcheese

Unending

Silentdarkness1    1161

(Alright. You asked for it.)

Charlie unleashed a tight cluster of spikes once Vilsig was extremely close to her, skewering him. She then proceeded to roll around, mashing his body between the ground, her girth and her spikes. Lefay, Sirus and the others used this opportunity to catch up with the other group.

Battal    9888

Vilsig quickly contorts his body around the spikes like a snake, preventing himself from taking too much damage.  He starts snapping off her spines and driving them back up through her body,  all while taking the occasional stab with his blades.

GuyNamedChris    13538
On 4/2/2016 at 8:24 PM, MenaAthena said:

"Oh hey, a portal." And, just as Mina said, there was a swirling rainbow portal on the horizon. Her and Thomas could hear the song "Never Gonna Give You up" drift out of it as they neared. "HEY GUYS! I THINK WE'VE FOUND THE PORTAL HOME!" she shouted back at the others. 

And sure enough, as the group went through the portal, they were all returned to their homes and lived happily ever after.

Fin.

Battal    9888

(Hold up.  So if Silent killed this RP during a fight scene between shadow monsters...)

(...does that mean it was literally silenced by darkness?)

GuyNamedChris    13538
Just now, Battal said:

(Hold up.  So if Silent killed this RP during a fight scene between shadow monsters...)

(...does that mean it was literally silenced by darkness?)

Silentdarkness1    1161

(Huh. Nice pun.

Not dead. Factorio's addictive.)

Charlie merely reabsorbed the spikes back into herself, taking little, if any damage at all from the attacks. Eventually, a tentacle grabbed Vilsig and pulled him close, trying to absorb him.

Silentdarkness1    1161

Charlie absorbed a great deal of Vilsig's life force, leaving him severely weakened and nearly skeletal, before throwing him into a boulder and then picking up the boulder and smashing him into kibble and leaving again.

"Whatever it is that's making that noise.....I wish it'd just go away...."

wxps350    277

Judas charged from nowhere towards Charlie and swung his sword downwards on the strange beast, the little nerves he still had ringing with fear

Silentdarkness1    1161

(Sorry. But I never really asked for this. It's detracting from things a bit, watching Charlie and Vilsig go at it like this. Also, not killing Vilsig, just putting an end to this little skirmish....)

Judas immediately realized that it was impossible for him to actually see Charlie, however. She coiled her long body around the space Judas was in, and let out a loud, guttural hiss, uncoiling her jaw.

CloakofCrow    94

(The good thing about forum RPs is that they give you a lot of freedom with what you can do. The problem is people keeping up with it and having motivation. Also, on these forums they tend to be all similar to each other unless someone has a great idea.)

Battal    9888

(The mistake I made was planning only for, essentially, the climax, and nothing inbetween.  I thought I'd be able to fill in the gaps, but I was wrong.)

(I won't make the same mistake with Wave after Wave.)

• Like 1