Unending

Blewcheese

"Ý̷͙͕̰̰͈͔͉͙͖̀̏̍̅̏͘͡͡Ȍ̷̧̼̰̝̫͓̯͗́͗́Ů̷͓͉̥͉̞̯͈̀̓͊̈͝ C̱̥͔͚̱̹̓̑̾̿̒̆̑̏̕͢A̡̱̤̲̠̺̝̔̇͊͒͑̇̋͛͗͢͝Ñ̫͎͖̭̭̓̌̋̌̈̑̆̉̕͢ H̢̼̱̣͙̑͋͊̓̿̂̓͋͢͠E͎͓̻̭̔̎̾̊̇͋͜L̸̟̩̤̘̼̺̗̠̜̽̂̄̋͝P̷̨̫̦̣͕̬̓̍̌͌̎̆͆͘͞ M͇̣͇̭̬̫̻̐̌̃̄͑̍̆E̸̢̥̯͚̼̾̾̄̉̕͘͠ Ḃ̵̠̗͈͍̺͑̆͆̍͟͜͡Ŷ̛̭͍̪͖͙̣́̇̅̾͌͋͟ Ḑ̴̧͖̲̻̬͋̏͒̈́̀̒͒̃̓͘Ŷ̶̧̛̗̜͉̺̝̐͐̓́̉̿̅̎I̬̙̞̮̝̾̀̌͑̓̓̃́͆͒Ņ̵͚͈͚̣̫̫̓͛̆̃͛̌̏́͘G̳̳̯̬͈͐͑̅͆̄̐͂̚.̥͖̺̦̣̮͕̖̊͊̀̍̅̏͂̚͢ͅ"

Judging by the sound of it, Lefay, Judas, Sirus and Kate weren't far away now.

"҉W͏ȩl̡l͝ ͡th̷a͝t̶ ̕d͞o͞es̸n't͞ s͜oun͢d͠ ͝v͠e͜r̕y ҉f̡un. ̢ H͢o̢w a͞bout..."

He holds up his arms, and the figures he was showing Kate earlier appear.

"A pu̸ppęt s͜how͝!̡"͜   He says triumphantly.  The fleshequinns start to move around, dancing and jumping and fighting.

"̀I ͞k̴n͢ow you ̵g͡uys ͡looo̧ove̷ p͝uppets͏.̸.̷!"  He says in a voice comparable to a person taunting a dog with a bone.

• Like 1

"Oh hey, a portal." And, just as Mina said, there was a swirling rainbow portal on the horizon. Her and Thomas could hear the song "Never Gonna Give You up" drift out of it as they neared. "HEY GUYS! I THINK WE'VE FOUND THE PORTAL HOME!" she shouted back at the others. 

And sure enough, as the group went through the portal, they were all returned to their homes and lived happily ever after.

Fin.

• Like 1

Just now, MenaAthena said:

"Oh hey, a portal." And, just as Mina said, there was a swirling rainbow portal on the horizon. Her and Thomas could hear the song "Never Gonna Give You up" drift out of it as they neared. "HEY GUYS! I THINK WE'VE FOUND THE PORTAL HOME!" she shouted back at the others. 

And sure enough, as the group went through the portal, they were all returned to their homes and lived happily ever after.

Fin.

10/10

Vilsig manages to outpace her with his inhuman legs, then jumps in front of her.  He shapeshifts himself into the ground, preparing for the impact.

"Y͏o͜u ͡w͏a͢n͜t͟ rev̸en̷ge? ͏ Co̢me g҉et i҉t."

(I'd put on some battle music, but this fight will probably take a month or two so you'd have to loop it for a while.)

Vilsig shapeshifts out from under Charlie, slicing a long wound into her stomach.  He quickly gets up, bending over backwards and adjusting his body to move on all fours, giving him the appearance of some kind of hideously deformed spider.  He forms two more bladed arms on his back and charges towards Charlie, with the increased agility to avoid her attacks more effectively.

Edited by Lord_Battal