Unending

Blewcheese

(Since then, however, IRL assaults me. I have to juggle gameplay, other Skype RPs, this RP and irl things that need doing all at once.)

Vilsig soon heard a loud, sinister hiss in his ear, in complete and total darkness. As if, at any moment, something would tear him into extremely small pieces and eat him.

Vilsig quickly shapeshifts one of his hands into a pair of serrated spine-looking things, which he quickly scrapes together to produce a rather unpleasant screeching sound.  He picks up a stick off the ground, and ignites it with the heat generated by the spine's friction.

"N̨ow ̸no̷w,̨ ̴C̕ha͘rlie̵. ͞ W͡h̛at kind̴ o͟f ͢wa̶y ̨i̢s ͘th̷a̷t ̛to̸ greet an ̕oļḑ ͢fr͢iend?"

(Since these are the same characters from Carnatis Inviktus, I assume she's a bit peeved towards him for siding with the force planning to kill her and the other shades.)

(mhm)

"Y̴̥͖̥̤̤̩̻͋́́͂̄̅̇ơ̰̤̥̥͗̅̆͑͜͟͡͝u̧̠̬̟̟̖͈̙͗͛̃͛̈̿͠ a̶̢̨̻̣̯̟͙̓̾̐̏̀͘r̶̦̮̜͎͚͂̆͛̚͝ͅȩ̨̞̻͖͙́̋̌̽͋̄̚̕͢ ǹ̴̛͎̝̻̫̬̲͗͊́̽͞o̴̻̦̖̥̦͉̳͆͛͒̿́ f̶̯̙̟̤̤͍͑͆͂́͊̄͘͘͞r̸̳̤̭̻̱͓͎̝̂͌̾͆̍ḯ̴̧̨̩͍̹̱̰̱̑͊́͆̅͡e̸͚͇̪͓͍͉̩̻̓̐͒͐̕̕̚n̶̢̞̲̗͓͇̏̑̐̄̅̿͊͘̕͟d̡̫̫̗̤̩̺̘̈̄̀́̾̊́̽͝͠ ỏ̡̹̖̻̦̭̱͔̹̲̇̓̌̉͗̉͝f̸͉͓̠̜̲̰͗̀́̀͗̿̈́͡ m̵̜͎̹̖̩̙̯̔̊̒̂̂̀̿͡ĭ̶̢̼͚̞̝͓͉̈̂̄̿n̶͍̮̦͕̰͕̜͋̈́̍̽̂͡͡ͅę̣̹͈̗͖̙̌͗̑̈̒̈̄͞.̢̭̺̯̺͊̄̾̅͂̐̒͡͠͠ͅ"

"I̧̥̗̤̣̝͈̾͒͊̆͑̈́t̜̪̺̖̯̳̱̏̈̂͑̇͊͟'̙͉̮͕͙̪́̄̑͊͞s̬͙͇̫̭̻̻̉̃͒̂͊̀͘͢͟ n̜̳̘͚̱̥̣̜̅̃͂͋̋́͝ͅo̷̰͈̤̟̝̠͕͂̐̽̽͌͂͒͆ẗ̪̮̭͚̭̪͚̄̋̄̄̐̐̂̂͜͠ͅͅ e͍̝͚͖̤̦̩̳̝̱̐̑̍̑͊v̧̨̰̜͓͈͙̜̬̝̅̂̔̓͂͆̈̓̔ẽ̥̲̭̣͈̤̾̅̔̏̋̓̇̿͠ń̷͍͍̥̫̻̺̗͇͋͛͋̌͞͠ ţ̡̖͚̻̗͎̩̀̃͛͑̄͋́͟͞ͅh̝̮͎̪̗́͛͋́͢͡͡ą̸̼̞͚̗̼̜̖̖͙͋͂̈̽͆̅̕͞͠t̶̡̛͙̥͕̳͆͗́̆.̴͔͚̞̥̣͊͛͊͊̃̎̚̕.̴̧̙̬͉͓̗̻͔̗̍͊́͒̈́́͒̿͡.͓̰͉̭͚̦͓̖͊̑̌̎̌̂͗̇͗͘.̢̛͓̹̬̹̠̯͌̆̍̑̍̎͑̔̕͢ͅ.̶̫̬̟͇͉̱̹̤̺̓͋̄͗̿̍.̸̙͉͙̪͚̮̍̀͒̿́͛̚͘.̵̧̮̥͈̦̪̣̻͉̉͐̓͋͗ Ì͇̳̰̦̹͖͂͑̊͐̊̀͜͝ͅ T̸̫͈̻̗͈̗͙̮̐̌̐̆̆͑ '͈̫͖̀͊̚͜͢͡͡͝ S̡̙̣̟͉͖͉͕͇̱̈͗̆̆̀  Ẃ͙͚̤͖͕͐̂́̕͞ H̨͓̲͇̩͎̯̘̦̅̿́̏͒ À̶̧̤̤̼̫̫͙̗̔̔͗̔̿͜͡͠ T̷̡̘̘͎̻̈͆͆͂͂̕  Y̱̘̯̜̬̔̎͌͋͌͂ Ò̹̼̳͔̃̄͂̊͌͆ͅ Ù̶͔̬͙̖̥̖̬̮̋̐͆̑͊̚͘͘͢  Ẇ̷̳̰̳͚̟̇̋̃͊̐̐̇͠ Î̩̺̭͙͚̠̿̔̅̾̓͠͠ Ļ̶̢̧̟̦͙͓̟̘͋̾͑̈́́̏̐ L̴̝͈̟͔̟͖͈̟̄̌̓̏̄͂  D̶̨̼͉͕̪̅̌̉̓͟͞ Ơ̩̤͙͙̗͐̊̅̂͜͞͞ .̵̢̛̹̹͇̖͕̫̓̓̀͠ .̶̹̞̜͎̟͐̈̈́̍̆̕ .̨̨̙̳͈̝̃̈́̀̎̓̐̃̓͡"

"Y̢̮͙̫͙͎͂̔̈́͒͝o̶̼̦̬̖̪̊̓̅͂̆̕͘̕͠ų̸͖̬͎̞̂͒͐͑͜͜͢͠͠ m͇͎͇̜͔̥̟̲̅̽̎̀̓͐̅͜͠a̷͚͉̩̜̣̰̥͂͛̀̄̊͠ͅý͓̗̝̱͈͚͓̿͆̌̓͗̓̄̊͢͞ h̨̲̞̘͙͇̖̰̔̐̌̌͋̓̿̌͘͢å̶̡͎͚̫̫̒́̑̀̄v̜̱͔̰̥̗́̒͐͗͒̐̉́͒ë͇͇̭̖̣͔́͒̕̕͝ M̸̛͍̲̹͍̜͔̭̽̔̒̉̑̚͘͜͡a͔̹͍̙̩̘͒̿̒͋̓̀́x̛͚̗̟̩̻̿́̊͑̄̀͟x̷̢̜̟͔̼͛́̾̈́̄y̡̛͚̳͙̜͚̻͕̆͌̍̂̍́͊̌̉ f̡̙͉̠̘̗͍̂̉͆̃͛̀́̎ǫ̶̡̱͍̖̬̮̝̂̿̄̀̀̂̿̕ǫ̛̩͈̠̬̞̐̾̉̾͐͑̈́͢͝l̶̘͎̻͙̙̼̽̂̔̅̈́̒̅͝͡ę̻͓̣̦̪̖̩̺̼͛̏̓̈́̒̎̐͘͠d̶̡̛͙̩̜̗̈́͂̉͗̑͋̿́.̶̼̰̞̬̘͎͙̋̎̍̀̒̎̐͢.̡̧̢̡̦̺̟̮̏̌̉͌̃̀̌͘͟ͅ.̴̧̡̺̺̺̟̘͑̐̑́̅̀̅̀͐͝.̨̨̙͖̙̯͌̋̄͑́̏̋̅͘ͅ.̡̛̪̪̫̪̟͈̊̒́̔̃̔͡.̡̛̺̳̬̬̉̐̿̂̇b̸̪̻̺̼̝͓́͒̈́̏͘͟͡͞ư̸̧̹͉̹̞̍̈́͒̔̾̇̋̕t̸̛̬̼̭̗̣͍̤͙̤̃̂̈́̂̊̒͟͡͠ n̸̥͖͇͍̒̍̌̽̈̏́͢ò̫͍͍̥͔̄̈́̂̊́̎͞t̴̡̝̖̪̦̤̟̔̉̂̾́̇̓̊͢͞ m͈͕̜̱͖͇̺̙̩̏̾̈́̿͐̒͢͞ę̵̫͚͔͇̜̗̬̹̫͛̍͌̑͑̊͊̊͑.̛̼̼̞̭͙͎͈͌̊́̕͡.̸̡̧̛̙̺͓̯̩̗̮̅̆͒̄̌͂̀̏.̵̢͈̞̞̤̲̃̐̋̅͛̓̔.̶̬̬̜̗̮̆͆̀̂͗̓͞͞͞ͅ"

"̧Yo̵u ha͜v̸e͟ ́to ́a͢d̶mi͞t ͠he̴'s͠ ̀pr̴etty̴ ̕clu̷e̛less.͘ ͡I͡t ̸woúld̸n͏'t̵ ͡tak̴e ͡m̛uc̛h ̡e̶ffo̵r͡t̛.͝"̧

"B̀u̷t̸ reall͞y,̢ can͟ y̨ou ́b̵l̷ame ̛m̷e̵ fo̶r̸ ͢m̵islead̸i̢ng̴ th̕e̸m̷?"

Edited by Lord_Battal

Vilsig winces slightly.  "You ͢s͠o̸und ̧prȩtty̧ u͘ps͝ȩt̨.̡ Ca̛n͝ ͢I ̨get̷ ͢yo̕ù ̀s͢omet͝h̀i̧ng?͞ S͞omet͠h̵i͡ng̷ t҉o̡ so̷oth̵e ̀th͞e̷ ͞ņer̴ve̡s҉?̢"  He says in a friendly voice.