Buying Key (Don't Starve)

Truffles

So over the holidays I got plenty of gift cards to plenty of places and one just happened to be Amazon, I was so excited I was going to get to buy Don't Starve without asking my parents for their Credit Card and then the only option's were to use a Credit Card surprise! So I'm left to begging you friendly people here, please help a friendly gamer out. I'm offering retail price(15$ USD) to anyone willing to sell me a Key. I can gift you something on Amazon you would like for 15$ or just send then 15$ to you, so if you're willing to sell me a Key just send me and E-mail at TalifaxKoH@gmail.com and I'll be more then willing to figure something out with you.

Sincerely,

Truffles

I doubt this will help you unless you have some cash on hand, and I don't know where you're from so I'm not sure if these are available to you, but many prepaid cards (at least, the sort that are tied to a credit card company, like Visa or Mastercard) can be used online like a credit card. They're pretty handy if you don't have access to a credit/debit card but want to make an online purchase. You usually end up spending a bit more, though, since there's usually a fee to buy the card as well as a minimum amount that can be loaded onto it.

All of this calling upon mods to move or delete our own posts could be avoided if we simply had the edit option to delete our own bleeding posts.

Things like moving should remain a mod power although we should be allowed to delete our own posts. Most forums have a recycle bin type page only higher up can see so if it was an accident or they feel they should then they could always bring it back.