[Forum Game!] I Declare.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NoobModder

... in what world do Lennys counter Cesar Millan? and how do rabid dog movies have anything to do with countering Lennys? and how does "more booty" counter rabid dog movies?! THIS MAKES NO SENSE! AND FOR SOME REASON DERPIME'S CESAR MILLAN POST WAS ACTUALLY REALLY FUNNY! Derpime... why are you making really good posts lately? it's weird... you're supposed to be the weirdo that "vote" bans everyone after being told not to! *wipes tear from eye* I think you are growing up Derpime!

anywho... why do you guys keep turning this into a "let's be as random as possible" game? just... make your own game for that and keep this one on track by following the rules mk? I hate it when people go in massive strides to NOT follow the rules!

FOR EXAMPLE: instead of countering Cesar Millan with...... Lenny.... you could have declared cats!

then to counter that you could have maybe.... declared catnip!

and to counter that Derpime could have declared overdoses of weedkiller

then I would have declared new mutant thread of plant that is immune to all weed killer and eats humans

but now I have to counter.... booty? *sigh*.... I wouldn't argue if it actually made sense with the post above it that made sense with the post above THAT! but.... ugh fine I'll counter booty but stop going offtrack! either don't play this game or go make your own thread where the actual goal is that you just say random shiznit that is very slightly ontopic with the post 10 posts before... for the giggles...

I declare butt size reduction surgeries

I declare blender repair bot.

you could have declared Boron Steel.... but you gave it a repair bot to keep it alive... *GASP*

does this mean you're on my side?! :o

post-306905-0-52860900-1440914773_thumb. That Derpime is not tall enough, The Forums...

I DECLARE YOU ALL CHALLENGE OUR SNOWBALLS! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Archived