[Forum Game!] I Declare.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NoobModder

IT WAS GOOD UP UNTIL HERE

I DECLARE FNAF 4 LORe

and actually, Derpime, that's one of the best posts you've ever made... I'm not kidding...
FNAF4 lore is the PERFECT way to counter game theory! aaaaaaand I may have liked that post because it was so damn good!

buuuuuuuut then directly after your post everybody decided to just have a stupid partially random conversation where everyone just slaps a stupid "I declare" at the front of it!

EVERYONE! YOU SUPPOSED TO DECLARE SOMETHING THAT KILLS/CONTAINS/COUNTERS/CONQUERS THE POST ABOVE YOURS!

So let's see.... 

I declare JoeW, the actual ban lord.

JoeW... he's a ninja... but he's also a game developer... *GASP*

I DECLARE A GABE NEWELL SAMURAI!

• Developer

IT WAS GOOD UP UNTIL HERE

and actually, Derpime, that's one of the best posts you've ever made... I'm not kidding...

FNAF4 lore is the PERFECT way to counter game theory! aaaaaaand I may have liked that post because it was so damn good!

buuuuuuuut then directly after your post everybody decided to just have a stupid partially random conversation where everyone just slaps a stupid "I declare" at the front of it!

EVERYONE! YOU SUPPOSED TO DECLARE SOMETHING THAT KILLS/CONTAINS/COUNTERS/CONQUERS THE POST ABOVE YOURS!

So let's see....

JoeW... he's a ninja... but he's also a game developer... *GASP*

I DECLARE A GABE NEWELL SAMURAI!

I declare I'm a rebel.

Archived