The dragonfly

Personally, if they want Dragonfly to be that static home giant, then they should make it stop cheating.

Too far from home? He flies up and instantly heals everything. Cheating.

Dealing a little too much damage? Vomit more babies than necessary. Cheating. (Most times, me and my gang are so distracted on the lavae that the dragonfly flies back up and heals again, bastard)

Have a huge attack range so that taking him on without 6 players is nothing more than a dream? Cheating.

Getting tanked too easily? Here, 27,500 HP. Cheating

Yes, I'm aware there are exploits to kill him, but I think it's insane how exploits are necessary to taking down this behemoth. His HP is too much, his range is too far, there's no chance you have of actually taking him on unless you have a team of great players helping you and hopefully they don't have connection issues. I just kill dragonfly with exploits for the scales/lavae egg for decor. In my opinion, the dragonfly should have lower speed/attackrange/attack damage, spawn less lavae, and stop regenerating EVERYTHING if he flies too far. I think it should be if the player gets too far, as in, Dragonfly is off screen of whoever he targets, he then flies back to his base and slowly regens. And he shouldn't have nearly as much HP, is he supposed to be a final boss or something? Seriously, it takes ages to kill this guy.

Another suggestion I've had for a while is that when he spawns lavae, they are in eggs first, and can be hit while in egg form, but they have about a 5 second timer before they hatch and reap havoc across the badlands.

And perhaps more uses for scales. A larger chest or fancy flooring or a cheesy chestplate that comes with wildfire making capabilities isn't really worth it.

Yes, Seth (when he was still here... Still here... Wait a minute...) referred to the DST's Dragonfly as a she. We can assume the DS's Dragonfly is a he, but DST's is definitely a she.

Bob, you forgot another thing; make her spawn ONLY in Summer. Because why not? If she becomes easier to fight, and since otherwise Summer is the only season left without a giant, why shouldn't she spawn during Summer? It's more fun and fitting that way!

Bob, you forgot another thing; make her spawn ONLY in Summer. Because why not? If she becomes easier to fight, and since otherwise Summer is the only season left without a giant, why shouldn't she spawn during Summer? It's more fun and fitting that way!

Personally, if they want Dragonfly to be that static home giant, then they should make it stop cheating.

I actually enjoy having some kind of arena mob, but yes, I'd like to have the dragonfly be season exclusive again. Or maybe too many people thought summer was hard.

(One more thing, please don't call me Bob, call me Weirdo)

I actually enjoy having some kind of arena mob, but yes, I'd like to have the dragonfly be season exclusive again. Or maybe too many people thought summer was hard.

(One more thing, please don't call me Bob, call me Weirdo)

Glad we agree, and sorry, Bob... I mean, Weirdo :p

We can assume the DS's Dragonfly is a he, but DST's is definitely a she.

...................yes

There should be 2 dragonflies.  The she dragonfly should stay in the magma pool and have 27500 health.  The he dragonfly should be the one that has less health but wanders and destroys like the deerclops.

I miss fearing the dragonfly during summers, let this happen again.

They should look different obviously.

The he dragonfly should be the one that has less health but wanders and destroys like the deerclops.

Also, probably make the "he" Dragonfly smaller by oh, let's see... 15 or 25% since female insects are larger than the males... and some color changes to properly distinguish them apart...

Archived