Upcoming changes - Oct 15 build

For the next build, we are working on:* A very big, very mean creature that will hunt you down if you anger it.

Yeah, I was planting a cluster of trees and got stuck, started chopping them down to get out when I met our new friend. Trapped. In trees. Unmoving. Ow.

Mine came from a full grown tree. What do I do, just keep chopping? I've already run through a spear; most of my golden axe; 4 logsuits; then one effigy. He's still not dead. Life meter... It'd be nice to know I'm doing some damage on him if he's going to be this tough. Anyone? Love the idea though.

do what i did find a clearing or a place where you dont care if things get burned then hit him with a torch while having a log suit unless you want to take some punishment then just run around a little till the fire dies down and hit him again repeat 2 times then hit him a couple of times with a spear and hes done thats how i did it and it litteratly cost me no health xcept about 50 percent of a log suit but yea just make sure when hes about to die he's not on fire or all the goodies will burn oOo also it will be nice and helpfull to have some piggies out there helpen chu out Hope this helped anyone whose having a bit of trouble beating our big mean monster

They are nasty tree monsters.I accidentally on purpose burned a whole island.Little did I know- HUNDREDS of spiders. And BAM huge tree monster. I didn't even hit HIM and he woke up.My advice? Run. Run far. Change island. Move to Canada.... Just... RUN.If its a medium tree- kill it.Big or huge? Run for your life.