We've all been at the very least somewhat enjoying out fuzzy little ball of wood since he leapt into are arms not too long ago. And many of us have found issues with him, was his fur not fuzzy enough? Were his teeth too dull? Was his tail not flappy enough?! 

But you see all these "issues" pale in comparison to the greatest issue that has ever been faced in the history of Don't Starve Together!

WOODIE CANNOT EXAMINE CORPSES!!!

Settle down everyone for I have the solution to this tragedy! A topic in which we discuss what a a proud lumberkjack such as Woodie WOULD say about a fallen ally. Would he mourn them? Mock them? Describe their remains as enticing?! We need these magic words and we need them now! And I for one am stumped! 

:spidercowers:

We've all been at the very least somewhat enjoying out fuzzy little ball of wood since he leapt into are arms not too long ago. And many of us have found issues with him, was his fur not fuzzy enough? Were his teeth too dull? Was his tail not flappy enough?! 

But you see all these "issues" pale in comparison to the greatest issue that has ever been faced in the history of Don't Starve Together!

WOODIE CANNOT EXAMINE CORPSES!!!

Settle down everyone for I have the solution to this tragedy! A topic in which we discuss what a a proud lumberkjack such as Woodie WOULD say about a fallen ally. Would he mourn them? Mock them? Describe their remains as enticing?! We need these magic words and we need them now! And I for one am stumped! 

:spidercowers:

800df167062e22615034e473927ce571c28abb47

Also, you suck at poetry.

Archived