I want Justice

So I'm playing Dont Starve Together, I find the pigs, rocks, and bees. I finally find the Beefalo so I set up camp. Luckily I gain two new companions. I craft a shovel and I begin to hoard, but forgot to eat, my consequence was to die of starvation."fak". I travel back to camp and I wait for my companions. All of a sudden this guy shows up and kicks me. In awe, I return, there the guy is in my camp. So I respond to him I have glands so that I can be brought back to life. He said wait offline. (WTF) so I told him this is my camp, he responds, this is my server then kicks me. Enraged I return to burn the camp I worked so ******* hard for, then he bans me. The name is **** can I get that server banned for poor treatment?

Good job, revenge sure is sweet. But I'm afraid you're gonna have to sweeten your anger with just that, there's nothing Klei can do about the user or the server. Actually it's not that they cannot do, they have no reason whatsoever.

What a fascinating world you must live in. Yeah, that's not how this works in the slightest. Even if your request to "ban a server" makes sense, the server owner in question acted completely within his rights. 

I'll explain the situation from his perspective. Some random joins a server that exists only because he is hosting it. This random dies to starvation in autumn. It's obvious that it's an extremely inexperienced person who will likely die again soon, so instead of wasting 40 health now, he wants to wait until he is a bit more settled and has some form of healing. But you are also a ghost which means you're draining everyone's sanity, so he asks you to wait offline until he has the proper materials. He chooses to kick you at this point. The random comes back in and starts griefing, so at this point he bans you. 

Nothing Klei can or should do as it isn't their server. Much like any game that allows public hosting, you are going to be at the mercy of that servers rules. The simple answer is to just keep a list of the servers that are run by terrible admins and avoid them in the future. That server was one of the first on my list of servers to avoid. I also run a stream so whenever crap like this happens, they aren't just kicking one player, but losing anyone that happened to be watching at that time. If they do it enough, it will ultimately result in the death of their server and wasted money. 

@Arcita,I see you so little around here, but I already love you.

I saw him in a public server! *waves*

Also to OP, sadly, the Server Host is always right.

Well, some hosts are stupid for listing their servers as public then banning non-friends when they login. But in your case, the host seemed to have rules (or is just a noob), there's nothing we can do about it.

And to be fair, he kicked you to get some breathing space. Then only banned you for haunting.

OTOH, toasterman got banned for making meatballs...

What a fascinating world you must live in. Yeah, that's not how this works in the slightest. Even if your request to "ban a server" makes sense, the server owner in question acted completely within his rights.

I'll explain the situation from his perspective. Some random joins a server that exists only because he is hosting it. This random dies to starvation in autumn. It's obvious that it's an extremely inexperienced person who will likely die again soon, so instead of wasting 40 health now, he wants to wait until he is a bit more settled and has some form of healing. But you are also a ghost which means you're draining everyone's sanity, so he asks you to wait offline until he has the proper materials. He chooses to kick you at this point. The random comes back in and starts griefing, so at this point he bans you.

I totally agree, but from what I can conclude as to what to do for this to not happen is.. NOBODY EVER HOST OR PLAY ON A SURVIVAL SERVER! It doesn't make sense to get sanity drained constantly from somebody you may be evn care not about or didn't know even died from you not being nearby or not being nearby at all for sanity to drain just because some dude died. Imagine how it would be if the server was public and for 64 freakin' players! You'd be insane in a minute after joining mid-game! Wilderness and Endless are much better modes in that regard. I'm cool with having a mode which doesn't let you rez via the Jury Rigged Portal or which resets your server if everyone who's entered is dead, but draining more and more sanity for everyone else who's attempting to rez the people who are occasionally or constantly dying is juat beyond my understanding. This doesn't push people to rez you, this pushes you to join those who have died already.

So I'm playing Dont Starve Together, I find the pigs, rocks, and bees. I finally find the Beefalo so I set up camp. Luckily I gain two new companions. I craft a shovel and I begin to hoard, but forgot to eat, my consequence was to die of starvation."fak". I travel back to camp and I wait for my companions. All of a sudden this guy shows up and kicks me. In awe, I return, there the guy is in my camp. So I respond to him I have glands so that I can be brought back to life. He said wait offline. (WTF) so I told him this is my camp, he responds, this is my server then kicks me. Enraged I return to burn the camp I worked so ******* hard for, then he bans me. The name is Abusement park can I get that server banned for poor treatment?

Yeah, something similar happened to me. Not much you can do about it. 

That´s why now I just kill people in servers, not point making anything. Server reset themselves anyway.

Archived