Do video games cause Violence?

and sometimes it's not really the game that causes the violence! sometimes it's the lag... those developers are in trouble a lot of the time!

and also when collabs get together there are always 2 people that don't like eachother and then they are shipped together and 1 of those 2 people end up moving to iceland for 40 years...

Someone replies "No.", you then quote them and reply with "yes" ... So why bother asking??

Yes they can cause violence, even murder. There are quite a few incidents if you bother to search.

Let me correct you on that.

If videogames cause violence, than spoons make people fat, leashes walk dogs, and phones cause internet bills to skyrocket....

no, not without human intervention....

Basically I am saying that video games don't get up, grab a knife, and stab you 30 times, it is you.

If someone blames video games, it is pretty sad. If you read the links I put in, it clearly states otherwise. If someone kills someone it is not the game's fault, it is the person's. Due to failed mental health, or very bad parenting. 

If you read, video games are stress helpers, (not counting those REALLY stressful one, flappy bird, slender, etc.)

Even if someone had bad mental health, they should stay away, if video games caused violence. Even then it is the person's choice, not the games.

Also, if someone replies no with no real explanation, I take it as a joke, cause no one with real sense would argue like that, unless they planed to edit it later.

EDIT: By blame video games, I mean if you caused a murder and tried to cover it with "WEAHHHHHH! DOOM 3 MADE ME DO IT!!!!"

not if you believe video games cause violence.

Basically I am saying that video games don't get up, grab a knife, and stab you 30 times, it is you.

llamas with hats can get up and stab you  ̶3̶0̶  37 times in the chest though! I'm SURE it was the game's fault then...

oh... and sometimes they can chop your hands off and eat them...

An amazing explanation indeed!

YAY! Thankyou! :D

llamas with hats can get up and stab you  ̶3̶0̶  37 times in the chest though! I'm SURE it was the game's fault then...

oh... and sometimes they can chop your hands off and eat them...

Damn those llamas....DAMN THEM

. . . only hands could satisfy. 

Thats what I callllll a badly handled diet.

*badum tsss*

Video games cause murder!

Also ban alcohol because it causes fights, many domestic violence problems and poisons the body.

Also ban smoking, it's deadly, and has no positives, it's only an addiction.

Also ban guns because they promote murder, they are made to kill or injure.

Also ban kitchen knifes, those can kill. Plastic knifes only please.

Come on people..

it isn't video games... it never has been video games... It's always been Derpime this WHOLE TIME! Derpime is the reason violence exists! I mean look at his posts! Tell me they don't make you go crazy and I'll give you a million dollars! (not really... I'm giving any million dollars to anyone)

Archived