Two Worlds Blues

From what I've read this seems to be a very common problem. I REEEAAALLLY want to get Wes, but every time I get to the third world in adventure mode, I get Two Worlds. Is there any way to make sure I can get a world with him (without mods)?

For some reason I'd love to try him out, but until I can actually quit getting Two World I'll remain deprived of mine. If anyone knows anything helpful please help

@TheTraditionalGentleman, I remember back when DS first came along to the PS4, there was an issue with people playing on specific save slots getting Two Worlds all the time. As far as I know, the devs fixed it, but you could try what worked for some back then... which was playing AM on the first save slot only.

Other than that though... unfortunately, it can be sorta grindy to get Wes. Someone people were fortunate enough to not get Two Worlds for the 3rd chapter right away, while others played AM for months on end until they finally got a different world. I got lucky and it only took me a couple play-throughs to get a different 3rd chapter. 

Once I beat AM and was just playing to get Wes, I started doing speed-runs through the maps to minimize my time and effort. I didn't bother working for the normal good stuff (Tam, walking cane, etc) and instead would just grab the Things, get to the Telportato, and jump with whatever random stuff I had on me. Hope that helps!

@TheTraditionalGentleman, I remember back when DS first came along to the PS4, there was an issue with people playing on specific save slots getting Two Worlds all the time. As far as I know, the devs fixed it, but you could try what worked for some back then... which was playing AM on the first save slot only.

Other than that though... unfortunately, it can be sorta grindy to get Wes. Someone people were fortunate enough to not get Two Worlds for the 3rd chapter right away, while others played AM for months on end until they finally got a different world. I got lucky and it only took me a couple play-throughs to get a different 3rd chapter.

Once I beat AM and was just playing to get Wes, I started doing speed-runs through the maps to minimize my time and effort. I didn't bother working for the normal good stuff (Tam, walking cane, etc) and instead would just grab the Things, get to the Telportato, and jump with whatever random stuff I had on me. Hope that helps!

That's what I was worried about. Just to be safe, I have only been doing AM on the first slot. If I have to grind I suppose I'll shut off ROG to make it a bit easier

Archived