Willow's New Cooking Ability and Bernie's Adorable Dance [Video]

I was excited about Willow's new stuff so I tested her out.

I found this by accident and thought it hilarious (well not hilarious, but kinda funny :3)

I'm still uploading the Bernie Dance so I'mma edit it in later O__O

EDIT: Here it is!!

So Bernie (Get it? Burn, Burnie? XD you did? ... alright :T) can stand up and do a dance that lets him distract Nightmares. :grin:

Now if only he can fight back... (I put it in bold for no reason... no reason at all O__O)

Enjoy... or not, I'm not your mother... but if I was, I'll let you play all the video games in the world as long as you make a 6-figure salary.

1. Now if we could just have fire immunity back...
    Tell me about it if they gave her total immunity again Willow would be her regular self again just not the lighter thing but i think that's fair and you can craft more to give to your teammates. c:

Now if only he can fight back... (I put it in bold for no reason... no reason at all O__O)

I would rather them not buff Bernie. Don't get me wrong, I think Willow should become a bit stronger. It's just that I would rather see they buff her fire immunity, or her lighter or something like that. I would rather see something like that then see her become about Bernie, if that makes any sense. 

But I'm just rambling. 

Enjoy... or not, I'm not your mother... but if I was, I'll let you play all the video games in the world as long as you make a 6-figure salary.

I, uhhh. 

The only change I want for Bernie is for him to come to life a little earlier. I like watching him hop around with joy, I just wish I didn't have to be totally insane to see it, maybe like at 0-50 sanity he comes to life but is useless until the point of insanity and nightmares.

@CaptainFun, I kinda said that because of this (:3):post-1-0-39025300-1433292588.png

So I actually thought he'd bop the nightmares one XD (*gasp* false advertising? Nah :3)

There were complaints that Willow should be a pyromaniac and not a Fire Goddess and it was logical, so they kinda had to tweak her a bit.

Adding Bernie was well, from the selection portrait... and so they had to added him in...

Now what I'm expecting now is the chicken Wilson was experimenting on and the Eiffel Tower behind Wes O__O

Make it canon O__O

Eiffel Tower = New Structure. Makes mobs and people fall in love... (jk)

Now what I'm expecting now is the chicken Wilson was experimenting on
Make it so wilson can do tests on gobblers so we can get more gobbler noises, 
and the Eiffel Tower behind Wes O__O     Make it canon O__O   Eiffel Tower = New Structure. Makes mobs and people fall in love... (jk)
 Asparagus you have a lot of...CHARM...i'm sorry that wasn't even good. ;-;

My thoughts on Willow:

1) Make her completely immune to fire again (looking at the video it doesn't even take 3 seconds till she starts taking fire damage, which devs said was a thing >:[ )

2) Make it so that she overheats slower while freezes faster than the rest of the characters in general

3) Give Bernie a muscle or two; may be he could deal like 3 - 5 damage to nightmare creatures?

1) Make her completely immune to fire again (looking at the video it doesn't even take 3 seconds till she starts taking fire damage, which devs said was a thing >:[ ) 2) Make it so that she overheats slower while freezes faster than the rest of the characters in general 3) Give Bernie a muscle or two; may be he could deal like 3 - 5 damage to nightmare creatures?
1. I completely agree. 2. I think it would be best if it stayed how is cause at least you have control of it. 3. I think Bernie should distract monsters at 60 and below sanity otherwise hes not really useful if you stay above 18 (I think?) THE WHOLE GAME.

@CaptainFun, I kinda said that because of this (:3):post-1-0-39025300-1433292588.png

So I actually thought he'd bop the nightmares one XD (*gasp* false advertising? Nah :3)

To be fair, maybe he is fighting them. He's just as good at fighting as one would expect- which is not good at all because he's a plush bear. 

Archived