I'm guessing a Willow backstory-video-teaser like Wilson's "creating-the-portal-with-the-radio-knowledge" thing...

O__O

Soo... "how-Willow-burned-the-orphanage-down-and-got-herself-in-the-world-of-Don't Starve" video

I've tried so many things, haven't found any leads yet.  I went filing diving for the past hour or two and didn't find anything hidden in the game files, I've tried variations on the web address for berniezoom.png, I've searched everywhere I could think to.  I'm just not creative enough to find the next clue, or there isn't one available yet.  Ho hum.

What am I looking at exactly? Excuse my obliviousness.

I was confused at first too since I thought it was just a random fan cropping an image. What's "intriguing" is that the link is from the klei website, so it was intentional. Other than that, I don't know.

Wait, that's it? A series of screenshots zooming in on Williw's bear? This is the worst puzzle yet. Very disappointing :[

But from this, we can make numerous assumptions... a little something to keep us foaming at the mouth... 

I have just think:

As far as I remeber any puzelss were in parts but connected or just one that bring us something.

(Say, if I don`t have right)

So mayby here is the same think: Mayby Slap Fight and this are conected and we schoud try to find sth uesing this two...

Or there will be a puzzel that will use this 2 smale?

So mayby here is the same think: Mayby Slap Fight and this are conected and we schoud try to find sth uesing this two... Or there will be a puzzel that will use this 2 smale?
a pajama party that went wrong and lead into a slap fight? 

Archived