Guess which is the hardest "Giant" to fight now...

Pretty often, actually. I'd say prolly 50% of my maps have Moose/Goose spawns w/in a screen from each other.

Down feathers; Down feather everywhere!

Now people will use Weather pain to chop down trees instead of axes. It's them things that make your DS life easier :/

Now people will use Weather pain to chop down trees instead of axes.

B-but I've already been doing this since the Giants were added. You get about 13+ Down Feathers per nest and there are usually 5+ nests within walking distance of each other. So that's roughly 65 feathers on average, Build about 3 fans for summertime fun and then 5 Weather Pains for tree chopping or enemy base annihilation. Lots of Profit.

Also concerning the original post well I've never had an issue with any of the Giants really. So I say Buff 'em all. (Even Dragonfly, c'mon Klei his- I mean her fight needs more nuance. Not to mention the Lavae's A.I is horrible at the moment. I love the idea of a raid boss in DST but Dragonflies debut performance wasn't as spectacular as she could've made it.) 

Archived