Game Update 135751 - 5/7/2015

135751 - 5/7/2015

Changes
  • Wildfires can only start during the day
  • All inventory items can be sent through Worm Holes
  • Items sent through Worm Holes will now be tossed out to the side so that they can be picked up with a mouse
  • Ice Flingomatic now operates even when it is off screen
  • AddComponent now does a case-insensitive comparison for existing components.

Bug Fixes
  • Wildfire world settings now work properly
  • Wildfire and frograin settings can be customised and persist post-worldgen
  • Fixed crash sometimes when a Clockwork Rook charges into objects
  • Fixed rare crash when harvesting crops
  • Frogs finish their hop animations
  • Pigmen (and others) no longer pop animations if you feed them while sleeping/frozen/etc.
  • Fix for empty mod icon strings breaking on OSX.
  • Fix for XFS file systems on Linux causing mods to not appear in the Mods screen.

some news about next dlc our caves?

I think it might take a month or half, they are busy fixing the bugs, and i bet once most noticeable bugs are gone they will start working on them, in the meanwhile there is a cave like mod on steam workshop which generates them on the same map, i suggest you look into that.

Hello.

Sometimes if you chase a rabbit into a trap, it's not always you'll get the rabbit in your inventory.

How to recreate:

Find a rabbit hole, put a trap, chase the rabbit into the trap.

You might need to do this pretty many times, since it is not always the bug appears.

Small bug.

@Mushu, that's no bug, I think. Sometimes if the rabbit runs in a slight different direction, or if the trap is way too near to the hole, the trap will fall in its empty position and not move.

When you found the bug, was the trap shaking?

Encountered bugs:

- Glommer disappeared yet the flower was just fine. On the first full moon there was no flower at the stone. We gave the flower to lure plants and will see if can get a new one now.

- c_sethealt(100) gives an error: attempt to index field 'health' (a nil value) in consolecommands.lua line 254

- c_give("grass", 40) also gives an error: attempt to index field 'inventory' (a nil value) in consolecommands.lua line 282

Something went wrong and some grass was on the ground yet could not pick it up or inspect. Same happened with a console spawned life giving amulet.

- while playing with Webber hit an eyeplant of with a Tentacle Spike and it bit me.. tried that again and bit me again...

- an eyeplant tried to eat birds that where next to it to no avail, meaning birds continued to hop like nothing was there. We (me and another player) saw the animation but the bird was still there and eventually flew away

@Mushu, that's no bug, I think. Sometimes if the rabbit runs in a slight different direction, or if the trap is way too near to the hole, the trap will fall in its empty position and not move.

When you found the bug, was the trap shaking?

I am sure it is.

Bc. the way I trap them, it should give 100% rabbit every time.

Try this in the future.

Ppl usually put a trap and chase the rabbit to the trap.

Insted, stay upside the rabbithole, next is chasing the rabbit away from the rabbithole, put a rabbit trap and run towards the rabbit. If you are staying on the rabbit hole side, the rabbit will run towards u before he runs away. So put the trap infront of u, while u are infront the trap. Run towards the rabbit until he runs towards u, now fall back at the same time and block the rabbit hole.

This way the rabbit will never get into the rabbithole, which mean the rabbit will be outside until u can trap him.

I think it might take a month or half, they are busy fixing the bugs, and i bet once most noticeable bugs are gone they will start working on them, in the meanwhile there is a cave like mod on steam workshop which generates them on the same map, i suggest you look into that.

How hard would it be to have wormholes lead to islands that are "caves" and just have it always night there like in two worlds how the time changes based on where you are?

@BlindGunner:

1) Having overworld, caves AND ruins in one plane is a lot of space

2) In Two Worlds, the world clock gets modified by switching locations between islands. There is only one clock.

Do you want everywhere to go dark just because one guy entered the caves zone?

The fun thing you can do is try modding.

One alternative is to make the world permanently night, and then spawn lights all over the zone with day.

A hackish custom ambient lighting. :-)

@Mushu, how close to the rabbithole are you deploying the trap?

Oh god. I need help.

Does the rollback feature ruin the game?

I mean. I can plant my grass VERY close to each other.

After I rollback and update the game, it leave 2-3 cm from each grass. Not possible to plant them next to each other.

Also I couldnt chop a burned tree, had to use a command to remove them.

Archived