you know what grinds my gears thread

When you tell people not to do things but do them anyway and when they get killed doing what you told them not to do like tank a Bearger while you have astronomical ping... and blame you for not killing it while you were the one who did most of the damaging and picking stuff up...

ಠ_ಠ

Like SRSLY? And give me back my hard-earned eyebrella you male reproductive organ!

My gears always begin to grind when people literally pave a path of picked twigs and grass and berry bushes, and tree stumps and leave nothing for any other players.
 I usually track them down and in PvP games raid their bases(but I let them survive most of the time).

Ya know what grinds my gears is i play willow and people think I'm a troll.... People can make a torch and do the same damage ya know! Now Webber is the tell people he can lay a nest on day 1!

I should try Willow just to see how long it takes for me to get kicked!

Wait a minute....

NEW CHALLENGE!

Willow: Survival of the least banned!

See how long you can play as Willow before some jackass sees you and reports you to the admin, despite you doing nothing wrong!

It's the game for ALL AGES!

mmmmmmmm ~Gotta love gears~

Anyway I hate when people:

• Ask where the base is on DAY 1-10. 
  • Sit in the base doing nothing.
  • Haven't played Singleplayer.
  • KILL THE DAMN KOALE WE USE FOR POOP
  • Join in Winter/Summer and scream for help.
  • Scream for help in general.
  • Need help.
  • Leads Deerclops/Bearger INTO THE BASE
  • Builds things in the base. (ASK FIRST so that you know they aren't planning to put anything there)
  • Burns Living Logs.
  • Builds a Science Machine because "WE NEED IT!!1111!!" When we have an Alchemy Engine.
  • When everyone and their mothers play as Wendy or Wilson.
  • When people host anything except Wilderness as a Public server.

I can go ON AND ON for a very long time. But I'll end on a funny story. 

I was playing on a PVP server and doing pretty well, it was winter and this noob joined and sat on his arse screaming for help (again pvp) and when eventually he died 10+ times he starts ranting and spawning as Webber, placing his Den, Dying. Rinse and Repeat until the server was crippled with lag (which didn't take long, about 4 days) 

Funny that one person can destroy a server without having to move from spawn!  :happypigs: (Klei plz, I love you but plz... the spiders hurt) 

When people ask you what to do and they don't listen when you tell them.

Also when people play Wigfrid and don't bother hunting. I think that's about it for me. I'm pretty laid back.

I thought of another thing. When people just sit in the camp and do nothing except cook food all day. Especially when they take all your Dragonfruits off the vine and you were wanting to save those for when you really needed them. And don't get me started on people just peppering random drying racks all over the place.

tumblr_nnzv90dRUN1r4q7yco1_1280.jpg

And don't get me started on people just peppering random drying racks all over the place.

The inner City planner in me wants to deny their building permits and tell them about zoning laws... like at least put the drying racks in symmetrical rows and columns diagonally, vertically or horizontally... and not near the clump of trees we use to make charcoals T__T 

The fact that fighting shadow creatures is still really terrible and that small birds still forget their owners when you leave bothers me at times. Hate those awful shadow creatures.

The fact that fighting shadow creatures is still really terrible and that small birds still forget their owners when you leave bothers me at times. Hate those awful shadow creatures.

Use the Nightmare Amulet. Get a hallucination for every single player in the server. |:

Archived