Is it okay?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is it okay?

• Yep.
    • Nope.

JxPjD.png

His nature, well, he is afraid of everything; loves nature

(…at least while he is in sane human form…)

Demonic form in progress…

Isn't that Walter (which is awesome, in my opinion). I'm sorry, MilleniumCount; it was just the first name, that came up in my head, that starts with "W" letter. Maybe because I saw your thread before and it's stuck in my head somewhere, I have no idea, really :???:

Update (testing out in-game look):

click on a pic for full size

x4vUS.jpg

Update (playing with his forms & etc.):

post-931-13764589884527_thumb.png

Update (another tryout):

post-931-13764589922414_thumb.png

Edited by Artem

So far, it looks pretty cool. Can't wait to see where this is taken :D.

Thanks, ninjawarior (btw, why it's "warior" and not "warrior", sorry for asking, but I just want to understand why, lol) I'm pretty sure it won't go far enough, hehe. Just for fun. Will do his demon form pretty Soon. And… Well, I can't describe him a lot, cause of language (which isn't my native, of course, and, yes, I mean English *giggles*), but I'll try to do it a bit later :D

Thanks, ninjawarior (btw, why it's "warior" and not "warrior", sorry for asking, but I just want to understand why, lol) I'm pretty sure it won't go far enough, hehe. Just for fun. Will do his demon form pretty Soon. And… Well, I can't describe him a lot, cause of language (which isn't my native, of course, and, yes, I mean English *giggles*), but I'll try to do it a bit later :D

Heh, it's misspelled on purpose because of an inside joke between me and some friends. I can't wait to see the demon form, and don't worry about the language thing, you communicate clearly enough for us to understand you :3.

Heh, it's misspelled on purpose because of an inside joke between me and some friends. I can't wait to see the demon form, and don't worry about the language thing, you communicate clearly enough for us to understand you :3.

Ah, heheh, I see :) Will draw it today, I think.

Nero in his childhood... (Voted Yes)

What Nero are you talking about? :)

These guys (could be Dante as well, but Nero has the demon-form):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1246[/ATTACH]

(Or am I bad at noticing sarcasm? :p)

Kind regards, Karisuto

Hm, pretty strange… That was the first thing I thought about. Still won't keep itself like a right thing in my head, somewhere… I just can't put a straight line between… Oh, wait… Sarcasm you said? Well… Uh… Uhm… Oki-doki? :D Still, it gets meh' confused a bit, yelmh, mhm… Yea…

Off-topic: can't wait for DmC, preordered it, already… I mean… These guys made Heavenly Sword!

Hm, pretty strange… That was the first thing I thought about. Still won't keep itself like a right thing in my head, somewhere… I just can't put a straight line between… Oh, wait… Sarcasm you said? Well… Uh… Uhm… Oki-doki? :D Still, it gets meh' confused a bit, yelmh, mhm… Yea…

So I'm not the only one who sees the resemblance :). It's weird but somehow it fits, especially the new "young Dante look".

And about the sarcasm, I wasn't sure what you meant with your comment. If you found the resemblance so obvious or not.

It's the smiley that made me doubt:

What Nero are you talking about? :)