tree stumps (help)

help

Yea... please look things up before posting. Trees will only regrow from dead trees (goes small tree, medium, large tree, dead and bare tree, repeat), stumps will stay as stumps.

You go on the forum for help.. on the wiki it did not say if they regrew or not so think about what you are gna post before ur post it

You go on the forum for help.. on the wiki it did not say if they regrew or not so think about what you are gna post before ur post it

You go on the forum for help, true. But there IS a search option so you can search the forums for an answer to your question before making a whole new thread that covers the same information....It's called keeping the forums clean and tidy. :D

You go on the forum for help, true. But there IS a search option so you can search the forums for an answer to your question before making a whole new thread that covers the same information....It's called keeping the forums clean and tidy. :D

i did not find it :(, so i asked for help...

The member titles are just based on post count. Unique ones like mine are given out by the Devs.

how can i get one like u:P

i think dandytand or something had a banned title:P

Edited by help

Yep, exactly what I mean. The wiki does not really give too much information, as there are a lot of empty spaces. The forums however does have more information, just like you said using the search option.