The Orchestra

CloakofCrow

(Yeah sorry, I don't own an advanced vocabulary...)

(She is was using her hammer)

Bonnie smashes the hammer on one of the creature's skull. The strife results in both the killing of the creature and the destruction of the hammer, now broken and useless.

"SHEEEIT!!"

Bonnie leaps back and mutates her arm into a sword, as she did the last time.

"Come at me bro!"

Edited by Halved

Ethel shouts incantations left and right. Black mist envelopes a small group of the creatures, which drives them to kill each other. Ethel slowly stops using his spear, the black magic healing him through his enemies demise. Seeing his friends plight, he focuses on assisting them. The tome turns white, and the cover flips open. New words glow on a page, revealing a new incantation. No, this was more like a prayer. As Ethel uttered the prayer, white mist seethed from the tome. It surrounded his friends, giving them new-found strength.

"Everyone, there may be endless amounts of the little bastards, but we're not going to lose them!"

Ethel grabs Turner, and starts pulling. He begins to slowly make his way to Wunan.

"Hey, Bonnie! Cover me while I get to Wunan!"

The heavy piece of machinery was too heavy for Ethel's weak body, and there seemed to be something countering his white magic, turning the tome gray shortly after using it and not turning back to black afterwards.

The poor creatures near Bonnie were sliced in half as they tried to block the sword. The creatures on the roof started chanting again ready to send another volley of magic orbs in the groups direction.

Holly tumbled down the cellar stairs and was left alone for a moment before she grabbed by something stronger, getting pulled deeper into the dark cellar.

More nothingness happens at Disparel's stronghold...

"Crap, this thing is too heavy... Wunan, help me with this thing!"

Ethel places the tome in his satchel, not wanting to waste a hand on a useless item.

Edited by Will

Opal wandered around for several minutes, maybe hours, finding absolutely nothing interesting. It was if the entire place, nay, the entire gog-damned world had been copy-pasted from one single section of... er... world! First the forest, now this!? She was having an off-day for sure. After another few hours, minutes, whatever unit of measurement was used in this place, she concluded that, should something interesting not happen within the next -unit of measurement- she was going to do some sort of acrobatic fcuking pirouette off the handle and start breaking stuff.

(Don't look at the source code for that)

Edited by Blazingice26
  • Like 1

Over a day later, Jakob finally responds to Solortus.

"Leave the manipulation to demons.  I get results through my own hands or lack thereof, not that of others."

He lies in silence for a couple minutes.

"Soooo....you're an ancient, sentient sword.  Why does everyone here keep talking about 'getting powers' from some guy named Maxy?"

The thing dragging Holly stopped and ripped off the sack, "Wat human want!" She couldn't see it for it was too dark inside to see. (Unless her book is lightly glowing or something)

...........................................................................................

Solortus rumbled a little hearing its master finally respond to him, "Apparently some dude named Maxwell brought you guys in here or something. I don't know much about the topic other than some of my previous masters had 'special powers'. And I won't manipulate others for you, I'll promise you that..."

(Opal and Shana are free to go anywhere they want in the place so walk around or something :razz:)

Edited by CloakofCrow

"How did you get 'you don't have special powers' from what I said?! You may have special powers but you're definitely special..."

The thing ruffled the sack in Holly's face, "Human want nothing?"

Edited by CloakofCrow

Opal continued walking for a time, the dreary halls of the land had begun to wear on her resolve, her threat to start destroying things had over time become as empty as the walls she was threatening as her initial fervor for destruction quickly wore off when she found that her provocations had yielded no response from... anything. Her legs finally gave out as she dolefully slumped against the wall, be it because she had been walking for what had felt like hours, or she had simply given up. The somber look on her face gave away no emotion, and any of Onyx's solicitations were met with the same silence that emanated throughout the darkened corridor.

I totally didn't have to use a thesaurus for that, I take honors English I swear

Edited by Blazingice26

"I am servant, now shut your face human!" The thing stuffed the sack in her mouth and pulled her deeper.

After awhile, Disparel came storming out the door of his palace and yelled in an extremely loud, "EVERYONE COME TO THE STATUE OF ME AND WE'LL GET SUPPER OR SOMETHING."

The creatures released a volley of magic missiles in the direction of Ethel and Wunan, whilst others jabbed at Bonnie and Wunan's clone.

Opal, although she was able to hear Disparel's booming voice echo throughout the hall, made no movements as to suggest she had. Besides, she had probably wandered so far into this veritable maze of a place that she would have had almost no hope of making her way back towards the statue in which the voice had radiated from. She simply lied there, stuck in the same position she had been in for hours, as if frozen in time. Onyx said nothing.

Jakob is just starting to fall back asleep when Disparel's voice echoes through the stronghold.  "Guess we're going to dinner."  He says, erupting into sparks and streaming through the door.  After multiple such teleports (And the occasional stumbling into the wrong room), the pyromancer finally locates the statue.

Ethel pulls Wunan down to the ground with him behind Turner, dodging the missiles.

"Crap, they really want this thing! Do you think they killed the people here for it!?"

Ethel pulls out his tome and tries to turn it white, but it stays gray.

"Come on, work! I hope you have an idea, 'cause this book thing isn't working out for me."

Ethel looks over Turner, hoping to see a break in the creatures' line.

"Alright, let's move forward some more!"