The Orchestra

CloakofCrow

The group heads towards the direction Fizban pointed them, it is approximately noon by the looks of it and it is a warm day.

Shana managed to walk passed the guards who were fumbling with hounds and entered a tunnel, sounds of battle echoed through and there were multiple passages leading inwards.

Jakob groans in pain.  His nose felt like it was broken, and blood was streaming out of it and his mouth.  Despite his injuries, he still staggers slowly to his feet, holding Solortus up weakly.  He wipes the crimson liquid out of his eyes and waits for Disparel's next attack.

"I wouldn't feel so embarrassed...if I wasn't fighting a cartoon-character lookalike."  He taunts.

Edited by Quiet

Shana sees this from a hole in the wall.

"A cartoon character lookalike?" Disparel back flips and kicks Solortus into a stone, "I think this fight is over."

Veins and tendons grow out of Disparel's severed hand, reforming it to its original shape, "Now your turn..." He pricks his own hand and places it on Jakob's open wound on his shoulder, standing there with his hand rested on him, awkwardly whistling. 

Shana had moved in closer to the hole to try to get a better view. Right off the bat she noticed the same large demon depicted in the statue she saw earlier, who must be Dispairel. Seeing the demons hand reform and all the blood and injuries the man had on him made her stomach turn and her skin pale. The man's behavior afterwards confused her. Why would he reject healing? It made more sense to her to accept healing now than to just live through the pain and risk infection.

(Someone's a sore loser)

Edit - (To clarify, I was pointing out that Jakob seemed to be upset about losing the battle, as opposed to Quiet being upset about it. Perhaps it woulda been better for Opal to say something about it, it'd probably be in-character for her anyways :p)

Edited by Blazingice26

"I guess you're gonna leave then? Well... Nice beating you!" Disparel laughs maniacally and grabs Jakob and Opal by the face, launching them into a wall. They fly out of Fizban's shack where they see the group leaving.

Disparel waited for a moment to make sure everyone was gone and started laughing. He fell to the ground clutching his stomach, almost dying from laughter. He reenacts the faces Jakob made as he was smashed to the ground, and mimicked him pouting about his loss. "GET REKT!!!" He punches a wall, crumbling the stone around it, and flew around smashing into anything he could find, laughing malevolently whilst flaunting about his victory.

(Oh, sorry. Me personally, I don't really ever get upset at these sort of things, so I don't really have any kind of frame of reference for how much crap-talking other people are willing to take, so I always end up upsetting people because I think their level of tolerance is on par with my nigh-emotionless state of existence. :| )

• Like 1